The Student Room Group

Which Chinese Zodiac animal are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
As it's Chinese New Year tomorrow, I thought I'd add this thread for a bit of fun!
Your zodiac animal is based on the year you were born, so refer to the chart below!

I'm a Rooster, or a **** :mmm:

So, which one are you?

Spoiler

Discuss.

I'm a Sheep...makes sense because I am scared of dogs and I am used to people telling me what to do most of the time...
...My mother on the other hand is a Rooster which also makes sense because she always wake people up in the morning! :lol:

Original post by claireestelle
pig -_-

:console:
Original post by UWS
Only if you want to!

LOL. Well I don't care if people know i'll be 50 in November and have a son who will be 20 in a week !
Rabbit
Dragon.
Reply 24
Original post by Boreism
I'm a Sheep...makes sense because I am scared of dogs and I am used to people telling me what to do most of the time...
...My mother on the other hand is a Rooster which also makes sense because she always wake people up in the morning! :lol:

:console:

Do you ever read into the Chinese horoscopes? I do it for a laugh and it's actually my year this year so I'll "believe" it for just this year :rofl:

Original post by markova21
LOL. Well I don't care if people know i'll be 50 in November and have a son who will be 20 in a week !

What's your son's zodiac animal? :tongue:
Though people consider the rat not adorable, and it even makes its way into derogatory languages, it ranks first on the Chinese zodiac signs. It has characteristics of an animal with spirit, wit, alertness, delicacy, flexibility and vitality.
Original post by UWS
Do you ever read into the Chinese horoscopes? I do it for a laugh and it's actually my year this year so I'll "believe" it for just this year :rofl:

What's your son's zodiac animal? :tongue:

No I don't read any horoscopes. My son is an Ox.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS

Personally, no. The mother does; she read on a horoscope that she would win money from somewhere...so she bought 10 lottery tickets but none of them were the million pound jackpots. :rofl: :lol: :frown:

Don't believe everything you read! :p:
Im a snek (kek) :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by Joel 96
Though people consider the rat not adorable, and it even makes its way into derogatory languages, it ranks first on the Chinese zodiac signs. It has characteristics of an animal with spirit, wit, alertness, delicacy, flexibility and vitality.

Animal and delicacy in the same sentence lmao.. You gonna be dinner mate.

Original post by Boreism
Personally, no. The mother does; she read on a horoscope that she would win money from somewhere...so she bought 10 lottery tickets but none of them were the million pound jackpots. :rofl: :lol: :frown:

Don't believe everything you read! :p:

Hahaha, I'm not like that don't worry.

If there was a time to be superstitious I guess now's the time, I need some luck in my dead life :rofl:
Original post by UWS
Hahaha, I'm not like that don't worry.

If there was a time to be superstitious I guess now's the time, I need some luck in my dead life :rofl:

Like what; getting your first ever girlfriend? :rofl: :p: :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by Boreism
Like what; getting your first ever girlfriend? :rofl: :p: :wink:

I have 12 gems now so that should be easier :smug:

I meant in general lol :tongue:
Monkey!
Reply 33
Tiger
Reply 34
Tiger! :thumbsup:
Dragon, which explains why I spit hot fiyahhh 24/7

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I'm a monkey. 🐵
Ox :crown:
Original post by UWS
As it's Chinese New Year tomorrow, I thought I'd add this thread for a bit of fun!
Your zodiac animal is based on the year you were born, so refer to the table below!

I'm a Rooster, or a **** :mmm:

So, which one are you?

Spoiler

Discuss.

Tiger!

@CheeseIsVeg

Quick Reply

Latest