Hello I’m new , want some new friends I can talk to
Reply 1
Hii 👋
hello :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Kokar

Hello!

😊 Sounds great that you're looking for friends to chat with. Feel free to share your hobbies and interests and you'll surely find some like-minded people you can connect with. I'm here, feel free to talk to me.
Reply 4
Hi
Original post by Kokar

Hello i can be your frend or just sumone to message
Original post by Kokar

HEY to you and to anyone else looking for a friend!
I'm up to talk to people (if u need a study buddy, a lvl mental help support, (cuz bio and chem is acc chewing my brain off), person to rant to or just someone to talk to!)

I'll say a few things ab me b4hand so if anyone or OP want to reach out, feel free to do so!

Something ab me:
-> I'm bengali, but nationality wise, I'm italian and a proud hijabi.

-> I'm doing bio, chem, and psychology for a level

-> I'm super introverted in educational settings (skl, etc) but extroverted in public and event settings (weird, isn't it?)

-> I'm really straightforward and have a wack sense of humour (according to my friends, i think my humours elite)

-> I'm a fan of watching dramas (english, italian, turkish, hindi, bengali, japanese, chinese, korean, thai, the list goes on)
-> I also watch anime and have watched over 150 so far (kinda stopped since a lvls requires hella attention)

-> I have a range of music tastes, and it can go anywhere from liking classical music (my fav rn is Swan Lake) to japanese music (lamp, ichiko, malice mizer anyone?) to even english songs (melanie martinez, mother mother and the random solo artist here and there)
-> I listen to whatever catches my attention really, id love to hear some good recommendations!
Original post by Kokar

HEy I'm Leah I'm 16 from UK and am female. Wbu and what r u interested in?

Quick Reply

Latest