The Student Room Group

Outstanding speech by Comrade Corbyn!

WTF happened 40 seconds into the video?

The speech wasn't bad, but I would be very worried if Labour were to win an election with him in charge. He is about as extreme as Trump, just on the other side of the political spectrum.
Original post by Sephiroth

The speech wasn't bad, but I would be very worried if Labour were to win an election with him in charge. He is about as extreme as Trump, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

Why not settle it by burning London down? Worked for Nibelheim just fine.
The EU is *******s, so the USA is our most important ally. Why would we turn him away?
Reply 4

He'll never, ever, be elected PM - ever

If he ever manages to, I'll put a Manchester United top on and shout "Glory, glory Man United" at the top of my lungs whilst on film.
Original post by Dodgypirate
He'll never, ever, be elected PM - ever

If he ever manages to, I'll put a Manchester United top on and shout "Glory, glory Man United" at the top of my lungs whilst on film.

Isn't that what they said about Trump? :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by StrawbAri
Isn't that what they said about Trump? :lol:

We'll see...

Quote me.
Reply 7

Trump's been pretty mundane, standard Republican Presidency stuff so far. Corbyn's way more extreme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending