The Student Room Group

Boomtown 2017

Who's going boomtown this year!

it's my first boom but have been going Reading and a bunch of day festivals last few years. Also doing SW4

Any thoughts on what line up will be like for boom?
Reply 1
Original post by Roger11
Who's going boomtown this year!

it's my first boom but have been going Reading and a bunch of day festivals last few years. Also doing SW4

Any thoughts on what line up will be like for boom?

youre in for a treat boomtown is a paradise and the line up is always top notch, it was my first time last year and i cant see myself not going ever again!
Reply 2
Original post by elgriff
youre in for a treat boomtown is a paradise and the line up is always top notch, it was my first time last year and i cant see myself not going ever again!

Yeah I can imagine, first release has been pretty good so far. SW4 looks beautiful too atm with the new announcements

What music do you go for? I'm mainly into dnb, sector 6 will be my home mostly haha.
Reply 3
Original post by Roger11
Yeah I can imagine, first release has been pretty good so far. SW4 looks beautiful too atm with the new announcements

What music do you go for? I'm mainly into dnb, sector 6 will be my home mostly haha.

yeah man im all about the dnb too haha, but i love reggae/dub and jungle too so im planning on camping in trenchtown again
Reply 4
Original post by elgriff
yeah man im all about the dnb too haha, but i love reggae/dub and jungle too so im planning on camping in trenchtown again

yeah love a bit of jungle too, SASASAS just retweeted me asking if they're going boom, hinting they might come hopefully.

you ever go raves? if you're from london
Reply 5
Original post by Roger11
yeah love a bit of jungle too, SASASAS just retweeted me asking if they're going boom, hinting they might come hopefully.

you ever go raves? if you're from london

not a fan of SASASAS tbh, MC's ruin dnb for me. im from cornwall, i would go out raving all the time but im injured atm haha so cant as much. shy fx next week thoo gonna be large
Reply 6
Original post by elgriff
not a fan of SASASAS tbh, MC's ruin dnb for me. im from cornwall, i would go out raving all the time but im injured atm haha so cant as much. shy fx next week thoo gonna be large

shy fx in brighton? yeah that's gonna be sick, wish I was going. yh see i love mc's at raves, but when you listen to them back on youtube they sound ****. I'm going breaking science this month, should be mental

Quick Reply

Latest