Chemistry
Physics
Biology
History
Maths
Further Maths
English Literature
English Language
(Also possibly Geography due to a spare 2 hours in place of PE, due to foot surgery I will be having)

My target grades are 8/9 in all of my subjects, including these.

I want to study law, and will be looking to apply at Oxbridge and other such prestigious universities. Will these GCSEs be the right options to choose?
Original post by Jennyyyy18
Hi,
I am choosing my options this week and am pretty much set on these options:

Spanish
French
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
History
Maths
Further Maths
English Literature
English Language
(Also possibly Geography due to a spare 2 hours in place of PE, due to foot surgery I will be having)

My target grades are 8/9 in all of my subjects, including these.

I want to study law, and will be looking to apply at Oxbridge and other such prestigious universities. Will these GCSEs be the right options to choose?

Those subjects sound fine! Your A Level choices are more important than your GCSE choices, so don't worry too much over them :smile:
They look amazing, your target grades are astoundingly high (my target grades are all 7's lol)
Reply 3
Original post by Leviathan1741
Those subjects sound fine! Your A Level choices are more important than your GCSE choices, so don't worry too much over them :smile:

Okay thank you so much!!😊
Reply 4
Original post by Meridian-S
They look amazing, your target grades are astoundingly high (my target grades are all 7's lol)

Great, I'm submitting them tomorrow so no going back! 😂 I had 7 for a few official targets (based on SATS in year 6) however all my teachers have said that I am capable of achieving 8/9 and the targets are wrong lol

Quick Reply

Latest