The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Marketing Interview (University of Essex - Southend Campus)

Hi there :biggrin:

I have an Interview for Marketing on 20th April for the University of Essex (Southend Campus). I'm really nervous. Don't know how to prep for it. All I've been told is that it will be an informal group assessment, and there will be two rounds of this.

I'm assuming it may include presentations or something as in the timetable given it says "Student presentations", this may be current Marketing students or the applicants. :dontknow:

I would appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to prepare for this.

Also, if you're going to be attending this interview as well - feel free to reply to my post!

Thank you :biggrin:
:bump:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Please can someone help me! :bawling:
Hey

I have the same interview coming up for the same university, course and campus I was wondering if you were able to share any information about the interview. Also did you have to find private accommodation for the night if you live far from the campus as I am not sure how that would work, I live in London. It would be a great help if you could get back to me it would mean a lot.

Thanks
Original post by tonichardae
Hey

I have the same interview coming up for the same university, course and campus I was wondering if you were able to share any information about the interview. Also did you have to find private accommodation for the night if you live far from the campus as I am not sure how that would work, I live in London. It would be a great help if you could get back to me it would mean a lot.

Thanks

Hey,

Gosh this is such a late reply, I'm so so sorry! I hope your interview went well. If you haven't had it yet, I'll still reply.

Interview consists of group exercise preparing for a group presentation, in both you discuss a business idea that you and your team create. There is no individual interview. You may request a tour while you're there since its an interview and open day in one. Keep in mind that this format may have changed now, I had this for 2016.

If you live in London you can take train, it's very simple and doesn't take long to commute. The C2C train goes there, you can catch this train from London Fenchurch Street, West Ham, Barking and Upminster. I recommend commuting. However, the closest hotel is The Railway Hotel which is literally 2 mins from the university. They don't provide any accommodation, but you are reimburse for any travel costs which is just a straight forward form that you fill in online.

I hope this helped. I'm so sorry I'm replying so late. If you've had the interview let me know how it went. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending