The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex MSc Speech and Language Therapy

I have an offer for the course starting in september but have a dilemma. I want to take a car for placement as we could travel up to 90 mins and between counties but living on campus we are not allowed car parking. However if I don’t live on campus I’m worried about finding a house with other postgrads. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have an offer for the course starting in september but have a dilemma. I want to take a car for placement as we could travel up to 90 mins and between counties but living on campus we are not allowed car parking. However if I don’t live on campus I’m worried about finding a house with other postgrads. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hiya!🤗
At Essex our Students Union offers SUHomes | Lettings Agent in Essex where students can either rent a house or a room with other students.
This is a great way to make friends and meet people from all around the world.🌍
Regarding parking at university if you pay the parking fees you are able to park anywhere you want on campus.

I hope this helps!
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Essex Official Rep-Cat🤩
(edited 1 month ago)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
There's now a fb group for this year x
Original post by Anonymous #2
There's now a fb group for this year x

Do you have a link for the group?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Do you have a link for the group?

You can’t post Facebook links here but the name of the group is University of Essex MSc Speech and Language Therapy 24-25
hello! is this group for those who hold offers, whether they be conditional or not?
Original post by Anonymous
hello! is this group for those who hold offers, whether they be conditional or not?
Yes I believe anyone with an offer can join
Original post by Anonymous #3
Yes I believe anyone with an offer can join

sweet! thank you!
Original post by Ameliaiswise
sweet! thank you!

If you have any other questions please do let us know! 😊✨🎓

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending