University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

fashion journalism- london college of fashion and CSM 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by syawn
OMG yes!! I was the boy you were talking to hahaha

yeeeees biiitch! happy to find someone that was there with me! still waiting for an offer though :biggrin: lucky you have it already
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by leaaav
yeeeees biiitch! happy to find someone that was there with me! still waiting for an offer though :biggrin: lucky you have it already

hey guys I was there with you too on the 21st at 13:30, the girl from switzerland with the silver shoes :smile: I got an offer too from LCF and can't wait to start!
Yes I did!
Reply 63
Hey, did someone hear something back for Fashion Styling and production?
@leaaav Hey have you heard anything for the FMPC course? I had my interview last friday and they told me they were going to send the emails soon, but i havent heard anyting yet, im so anxious! do you think you are going to apply there? That course looks amazing
Reply 65
I
Original post by Lucia-DA
@leaaav Hey have you heard anything for the FMPC course? I had my interview last friday and they told me they were going to send the emails soon, but i havent heard anyting yet, im so anxious! do you think you are going to apply there? That course looks amazing

Well,no i haven't. I think I am going to choose Fashion Styling and Production,but still not sure. I guess I will wait for the last decision for FMPC and then decide.
Reply 66
Original post by Ily98
Hey, did someone hear something back for Fashion Styling and production?

Yes,I have and had my interview on 22 February at 9am
Reply 67
But did u already get an offer? (From fashion Styling I mean) causa I'm still waiting :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by Ily98
But did u already get an offer? (From fashion Styling I mean) causa I'm still waiting :frown:

Yes,I have an offer. Don't worrry,you'll get one soon!!!
Reply 69
Oh congrats!!! :h: I've already lost all my hopes ahahah
I've had an invitation for interview at CSM for FJ on the 22nd March? Anyone else?
Reply 71
Original post by jessworth
I've had an invitation for interview at CSM for FJ on the 22nd March? Anyone else?

me too :smile:
Me too! Does anyone have to bring a portfolio with them?
Also, does anyone else feel like the course content is quite vague for CSM? I also applied to UCA and I have an offer from there so I am trying to compare the courses but I don't feel like the CSM sounds as exciting
Reply 74
Original post by Dayna 987
Also, does anyone else feel like the course content is quite vague for CSM? I also applied to UCA and I have an offer from there so I am trying to compare the courses but I don't feel like the CSM sounds as exciting

Don't know about the portfolio, I've only received the UCAS invitation and it doesn't say there...

I also have an offer from LCF Fashion Media Practice and Criticism and the course is perfect for me and sounds more exciting than CSM too, but CSM is just great for the reputation... I'm still kind of on the fence about it but will for sure go to the interview:smile:
Reply 75
Original post by janass
Don't know about the portfolio, I've only received the UCAS invitation and it doesn't say there...

I also have an offer from LCF Fashion Media Practice and Criticism and the course is perfect for me and sounds more exciting than CSM too, but CSM is just great for the reputation... I'm still kind of on the fence about it but will for sure go to the interview:smile:

Me too hahaha I'll be seeing you at another interview then probably. The UCAS letter said something about sending an email with more information as usual but I still haven't got one? If they don't send anything about a portfolio I'm sure it isn't essential though
(edited 7 years ago)
I got an offer from UCA and accepted, got an offer for the interview at CSM but personally I think it's only the name. Many students say it's a terrible and repetitive and UCA has a much better rate of jobs after the course whereas csm one is so insignificant, not worth it.
Original post by ZakEdward
I got an offer from UCA and accepted, got an offer for the interview at CSM but personally I think it's only the name. Many students say it's a terrible and repetitive and UCA has a much better rate of jobs after the course whereas csm one is so insignificant, not worth it.

I have heard mixed feedback about CSM too actually but I am keen on the UCA course so maybe I'll see you in September hahaha. I am just a bit confused because Unistats shows really good feedback on CSM and Which? university too except the student satisfaction rate is quite low from Which? university's survey.
Original post by janass

hey, how many days after your interview did you recieve your offer for the FMPC course? I did my interview a week ago and they still didn't tell me if I got an offer or not. I'm so anxious, that course is so cool
Reply 79
they called me 9 days after the interview, I'm sure you'll be fine:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending