The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC3 Core 3 - Wednesday 15th June 2016 [Official Thread]

Scroll to see replies

does anyone have the actual paper cos i have a mock on monday
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChrisRidout9399
does anyone have the actual paper cos i have a mock on monday

Why would you want to see the paper before you have a mock on it...?
Original post by RDKGames
Why would you want to see the paper before you have a mock on it...?

its for practice, the mock isnt that paper
its for practice, the mock isnt that paper

Then just ask your teacher because they're the ones who have access to it :smile:
Original post by RDKGames
Then just ask your teacher because they're the ones who have access to it :smile:

its tommorow and today is sunday
its tommorow and today is sunday

Okay, so email your teacher and hope he/she can send it to you. I doubt anyone here who even has access to 2016 papers will help you here.
Trust me, that paper was so hard even doing it beforehand wont help. There was a google drive with all the papers in iirc, but I believe it got took down :/ I'd like to see the paper too if anyone has access (resitting a2 and would love to use it as a revision resource). Thanks.
Original post by Parametric
Trust me, that paper was so hard even doing it beforehand wont help. There was a google drive with all the papers in iirc, but I believe it got took down :/ I'd like to see the paper too if anyone has access (resitting a2 and would love to use it as a revision resource). Thanks.

same im resitting and i want to do it again to see if i can do it
I'm doing the paper now and am really confused about question 6b (volumes of revolution question). Please can someone help! Thanks in advance!
Original post by ruthie_nuggetty
I'm doing the paper now and am really confused about question 6b (volumes of revolution question). Please can someone help! Thanks in advance!

This is how i did it, hope it helps!
Original post by Parametric
This is how i did it, hope it helps!

I actually managed it in the end but thank you so much anyway.
Sorry for the bother :K:
Original post by ruthie_nuggetty
I actually managed it in the end but thank you so much anyway.
Sorry for the bother :K:

Haha I'm glad, no problem! Good revision for me too, that was a nasty question. Caught me out when I sat that exam for real and when i tried it again a few weeks ago.
Original post by Pablo Picasso
It will never been 60 for an A*. Maths is the most subscribed subject for AQA , inevitably with students skewing the grade boundaries.

Add 3 to each, then it'll a be more sensible prediction. Saying that, it was not a hard paper.

Lol, you ate your words didn't ya son
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but what is best to practice core 3/core 4 problem solving type questions like last summer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending