The Student Room Group

Why do people really hate kim kardashian?

It has to be pure jealousy she seems to be a good mother and a loyal wife, does quite abit for charity also.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Tbh, I don't think a lot of people actually hate her, but rather they're just tired of constantly seeing her and her family plastered everywhere over social media, most of the time for things that aren't newsworthy at all.
I like the Kardashians
1) Famous for being famous - individuals that get given that slogan are generally pretty disliked. Paris Hilton etc due to....
2) ...an apparent lack of talent
3) An extremely defensive fanbase - "If you don't like her, don't pay attention to her"
4) She's in the news. Everywhere. All the time. For no reason whatsoever.
5) Profiting off of a sex tape
6) Intense narcissism, actively promoting an unobtainable body image for young, impressionable girls by lying about cosmetic surgery she, and her sisters, have had done.
7) Massively boring yet popular TV program.
8) She does very, very little charity work compared to others of similar net worth.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Novascope
Tbh, I don't think a lot of people actually hate her, but rather they're just tired of constantly seeing her and her family plastered everywhere over social media, most of the time for things that aren't newsworthy at all.

Yeah, agree with the newsworthy part.
cuz she pays news sites to constantly make articles about her (same as the other kardashians) over the most irrelvant things, like her outfit.
so you see her all the time :smile:
Original post by Faloodeh
cuz she pays news sites to constantly make articles about her (same as the other kardashians) over the most irrelvant things, like her outfit.

Source?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is she the one with the fat arse who looks a bit like a fembot?
Original post by Faloodeh

Other way around, those news sites will pay her to use her photos in their articles. It generates them ad revenue so they fork out.
Don't hate nor like her but imo people should stop worshipping these celebrities like idols.

no :frown:
just talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
rich for nothing
Original post by hezzlington
1) Famous for being famous - individuals that get given that slogan are generally pretty disliked. Paris Hilton etc due to....
2) ...an apparent lack of talent
3) An extremely defensive fanbase - "If you don't like her, don't pay attention to her"
4) She's in the news. Everywhere. All the time. For no reason whatsoever.
5) Profiting off of a sex tape
6) Intense narcissism, actively promoting an unobtainable body image for young, impressionable girls by lying about cosmetic surgery she, and her sisters, have had done.
7) Massively boring yet popular TV program.
8) She does very, very little charity work compared to others of similar net worth.

This

And to answer, what is she actually famous for?
She's a very lucky nobody
She is only famous for having sex with Ray J
Reply 14
I personally hate all the Kardashians and their brain dead fans. I especially hate their fake appearance, plastic surgery is disgusting. Also what i truly hate is when they wear clothes made from animal skin that cost thousands. Now i ain't no vegan but i mean i would never ever wear animal fur, eating meat is a different story to me but wearing animals to make a fashion statement is beyond disgusting.
Original post by Angry Bird
rich for nothing

Videogame

Fragrances

Clothing

Etcetc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Got Milk
Videogame

Fragrances

Clothing

Etcetc

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not how they became famous. Kim Kardashian became famous from her sex tape. Plus all of their products are pure trash that only their brain dead fans will buy.
Original post by Zeus007
That's not how they became famous. Kim Kardashian became famous from her sex tape. Plus all of their products are pure trash that only their brain dead fans will buy.

She wasnt a randomer who made a sex tape.. she was paris hiltons assistant and made a sex tape with a hiphop artist which got her more widely known.. her business decissions then made her money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't care enough about anyone to hate them. Not saying I like her or anything, but hate is for the small-minded.
Reply 19
Original post by Zeus007
I personally hate all the Kardashians and their brain dead fans. I especially hate their fake appearance, plastic surgery is disgusting. Also what i truly hate is when they wear clothes made from animal skin that cost thousands. Now i ain't no vegan but i mean i would never ever wear animal fur, eating meat is a different story to me but wearing animals to make a fashion statement is beyond disgusting.

incredible hypocrisy

Quick Reply

Latest