The Student Room Group

kanye west is abusing bianca

the things he make her do in public is his way of punishing her via humiliation. why are his fans so blind? everyone is still supporting him
No one cares, let them do what they want jfc.

She smoking though, damn.
Kanye West is an insatiable attention seeking lunatic.
He treats his current wife no better than he did the very annoying Kardashian exhibitionist who divorced him.

At least his current spouse has an employment contract with Yeezy and will be able to sue him if he is contravening her employment rights as well as seeking a divorce settlement when she gets fed up with his antics.
She'll have plenty of material for a book deal or multiple legal battles to rival Depp and Heard.
Reply 3
Original post by Little pecker
No one cares, let them do what they want jfc.

She smoking though, damn.

i care. she seems really sweet
Reply 4
Original post by mallowtopia
Kanye West is an insatiable attention seeking lunatic.
He treats his current wife no better than he did the very annoying Kardashian exhibitionist who divorced him.

At least his current spouse has an employment contract with Yeezy and will be able to sue him if he is contravening her employment rights as well as seeking a divorce settlement when she gets fed up with his antics.
She'll have plenty of material for a book deal or multiple legal battles to rival Depp and Heard.

nah, he never crossed the line with kim. this is different. i think he's punishing bianca because he kinda sees her as kim.
Reply 5
His behaviour does seem to be increasingly odd. I saw a pic of him floating around in a Burzum t shirt. I don't know if that's genuinely subversive, or genuinely idiotic. Varg would happily see him executed.
Reply 6
Original post by gjd800
His behaviour does seem to be increasingly odd. I saw a pic of him floating around in a Burzum t shirt. I don't know if that's genuinely subversive, or genuinely idiotic. Varg would happily see him executed.

that picture kanye took of her in the kitchen, with her practically naked ass, and that creepy-af s&m mask tells me everything i need to know about him and their relationship tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending