The Student Room Group

MOJ Interviews

Scroll to see replies

It was for Admin Officer/case worker, the interviews where over a 2.5 week period so lots of people to interview. Hope you hear something soon btw.
Original post by Greyhound1
It was for Admin Officer/case worker, the interviews where over a 2.5 week period so lots of people to interview. Hope you hear something soon btw.

Hope you get it
Hi
My interview was Birmingham, I've also had a phone call asking for passport and document dates but nothing else. When I check online my application states thank you for attending interview, they will be in touch shortly with the next stage of the interview process. Do you think that means I've been successful at interview? I'm so impatient now, my interview was also March 😕
Original post by Matilda48
Hi
My interview was Birmingham, I've also had a phone call asking for passport and document dates but nothing else. When I check online my application states thank you for attending interview, they will be in touch shortly with the next stage of the interview process. Do you think that means I've been successful at interview? I'm so impatient now, my interview was also March 😕

Oh that looks like a good sign for you because mine still says my interview date is confirmed, like nothing has changed since I booked my interview slot.
Hi

So what did your status say prior to what it says now?
Original post by ZeeMaame
So what did your status say prior to what it says now?

Before my status was updated it still was showing the interview details. Now states thank you for attending interview and they will be in touch shortly with next stage of recruitment process. I'm getting so impatient, keep checking my emails 😅
Oh that looks like a good sign for you because mine still says my interview date is confirmed, like nothing has changed since I booked my interview slot.

Fingers crossed you will get a call soon for further details, or perhaps my dates on my documents where not clear. Good luck let me know if you hear anything.
Fingers crossed you will get a call soon for further details, or perhaps my dates on my documents where not clear. Good luck let me know if you hear anything.

Will do...good luck to you too. What position did you apply for?
What position did you apply for by the way?

I applied for administrative assistance/case worker at Birmingham, how about you?
I applied for administrative assistance/case worker at Birmingham, how about you?

Mine was for an Administrative Officer in London...this wait is agonising
I think its taking very long time to update everyone killing me know lol]
Mine was for an Administrative Officer in London...this wait is agonising

I couldn't wait any longer....I've just rang the recruitment no. They said a decision has been made on my interview but he can't tell me over the phone. They have to wait and let everyone know at the same time. I tried asking if I could get excited ;-) but he couldn't say. I am very hopeful though by his time of voice and the fact that they called for passport dates etc
Hope I know by the weekend - excuse to clothes shop :-D
I couldn't wait any longer....I've just rang the recruitment no. They said a decision has been made on my interview but he can't tell me over the phone. They have to wait and let everyone know at the same time. I tried asking if I could get excited ;-) but he couldn't say. I am very hopeful though by his time of voice and the fact that they called for passport dates etc
Hope I know by the weekend - excuse to clothes shop :-D

Sounds like good news indeed. I had called the recruitment like 2 days ago and they still said the panel have not released the results yet. You see when the status on the recruitment site changed, did you get an email saying it too, or you just logged in and saw it had changed?
(edited 6 years ago)
Sounds like good news indeed. I had called the recruitment like 2 days ago and they still said the panel have not released the results yet. You see when the status on the recruitment site changed, did you get an email saying it too, or you just logged in and saw it had changed?

I logged in and saw status had changed, now waiting for a further update. I didn't get any emails.
What is your status saying?
I logged in and saw status had changed, now waiting for a further update. I didn't get any emails.
What is your status saying?

My status still shows interview details and when I spoke with recruitment, they told me after interview whatever response I get wether successful or unsuccessful that I won't receive an email correspondence. I would have to log in to see any updates. I've been logging in and out like a crazy lady...
Reply 35
I'm still waiting on Birmingham too, this is so agonising 😩😩😩😩
Original post by anonymou
I'm still waiting on Birmingham too, this is so agonising 😩😩😩😩

Im checking my emails and logging into my application hourly!! 😅 Might have to hide my phone for a day 😫
Reply 37
Im checking my emails and logging into my application hourly!! 😅 Might have to hide my phone for a day 😫

Lol why put yourself through all that!! 😂I'm keeping myself occupied so I'm not tempted to check.
Keeping as busy as possible but still keep sneaking back to my phone lol...... and so another week passes by :K:
Reply 39
Original post by Greyhound1
Keeping as busy as possible but still keep sneaking back to my phone lol...... and so another week passes by :K:

*sigh* guess so :unsure:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending