Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Okdmd46
30,41.8,138,150 hby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got like 61 and 119
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G7JuBObk0SM

Good advice for the last question tbf
Reply 23
was anyone able to make their radius equal the answer think it was 5.19???
Original post by ac33
was anyone able to make their radius equal the answer think it was 5.19???

I used the radius and worked backwards then re wrote it to make it look like I proved it

But of course I'm not gonna get any marks anyway because I don't know how to work out a radius of a circle inside of another f*cking shape with no coordinates just lengths that mean nothing like wtf ccea leave us alone we're just here having a mental breakdown whilst the chief examiner is probably playing golf on a resort rn pure loving his mind life
The bionomial was a trinomial hence why we found it hard as it wasnt on our specification.
Original post by dloudfish
The bionomial was a trinomial hence why we found it hard as it wasnt on our specification.

The only reason i got the binomial question was because I was repeating C2 this year and we did a question similar to it in C3 this year
Original post by Hussxni19
The only reason i got the binomial question was because I was repeating C2 this year and we did a question similar to it in C3 this year

i didnt focus enough of my time on bionomals, i didnt think a trinomial would come up but i factorised and then did seperate bionomals and added together - i know im wrong
Original post by hussxni19
the only reason i got the binomial question was because i was repeating c2 this year and we did a question similar to it in c3 this year

yeah same, this exam was great!
When you don't recognise any of the answers other people got
When u just realise how the one with number between 600 is done..😵🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
For question 8ii, ignore the circle completely. Split up the big triangle into three smaller right-angled triangles (since you know that the angle between the centre of a circle and the tangent is a right-angle) and then add up these areas. The area of the big triangle is 160.25.612r 8r 10r = 160r = 5.19
Original post by Okdmd46
When u just realise how the one with number between 600 is done..😵🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

how did you do that one,

i took two separate sums for two separate sequences and added them
Original post by mishamigo
how did you do that one,

i took two separate sums for two separate sequences and added them

The answers 120000, it was the sum of the number from 1-600 minus the summation of 3x between x=1&200

Posted from TSR Mobile
🔴 Lots of schools have written to ccea about the c2 exam and the chief examiner said he told them not to put the last question on the paper but they did anyway so they'll be lenient and the grade boundaries will be low 🔴
Completely screwed over by the last question, spent ages thinking of ways to find midpoint/diameter/radius but none would work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending