Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    How did youse find the C2 paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fireblaze321)
    How did youse find the C2 paper
    Horrible, left out about 30 questions and the rest were just guesses. How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Worst exam i have ever sat let alone maths exam. The first question was the only one that was decent, the rest were the worst possible questions ccea could come up with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orb01)
    Worst exam i have ever sat let alone maths exam. The first question was the only one that was decent, the rest were the worst possible questions ccea could come up with
    I honestly have never seen anything like those questions, I feel i could have done well in the c2 past papers but that was something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICantDoMaths99)
    I honestly have never seen anything like those questions, I feel i could have done well in the c2 past papers but that was something else
    C1 was standard but C2 might aswell been a new specification, never seen that binomial layout before and that last question was impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orb01)
    C1 was standard but C2 might aswell been a new specification, never seen that binomial layout before and that last question was impossible
    I feel even then the binomial question was one of the easier ones of the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICantDoMaths99)
    I feel even then the binomial question was one of the easier ones of the paper.
    For the binomial did u expand up as far as x3 or expand up to x3 term like was the cut of x3 or did u get up as far as x6

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    For the binomial did u expand up as far as x3 or expand up to x3 term like was the cut of x3 or did u get up as far as x6

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got up to x^6 i think but im not sure what is right how about yoy?

ReputationRep:
    How were you meant to do the binomial? Do you use x - x^2 as the x term in the expansion? Or do you factorise for two different brackets, expand them with binomial then multiply them together at the end? Like wtf was that paper

ReputationRep:
    i guessed most of those questions and left out a few..what was the answer for the second log question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fireblaze321)
    i guessed most of those questions and left out a few..what was the answer for the second log question?
    x=3 and x=-2 and then you had to cancel out the -2.

ReputationRep:
    Think I got x=-2 and 3 but one was impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemnerd4life)
    x=3 and x=-2 and then you had to cancel out the -2.
    got that wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amilner855)
    How were you meant to do the binomial? Do you use x - x^2 as the x term in the expansion? Or do you factorise for two different brackets, expand them with binomial then multiply them together at the end? Like wtf was that paper
    Treat x-x2 as one term

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember what they got for the last area question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihatemaths9)
    Didn't even know how to do it

ReputationRep:
    i got like 1/36 for the second log question

ReputationRep:

i got like 70.2 but idek cause i did it weirdly and it seemed wrong

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what was the angles youse got for the sine cosine question

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.