The Student Room Group

GCSE business unit 3 predictions

Anyone got any predictions for business unit 3?
Reply 1
I think there will be a big mark question on imports and exports and another on JIT and JIC (maybe comparing them in a case study)
They will ask us about branding and sources of finance.
I don't think they will ask us to draw a break even graph but instead give us one and ask us to write about it
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 12knellj
I think there will be a big mark question on imports and exports and another on JIT and JIC (maybe comparing them in a case study)
They will ask us about branding and sources of finance.
I don't think they will ask us to draw a break even graph but instead give us one and ask us to write about it

Right thanks! But do you think there will be a part on ethics in business (either minimum wage or environment)?
is this is edexcel
Reply 4
Original post by patman2001
Right thanks! But do you think there will be a part on ethics in business (either minimum wage or environment)?

probably but 3 or 4 markers, there is most likely to go on minimum wage as it is a major part of the election
Reply 5
Original post by dcencima
is this is edexcel

yes
Reply 6
yes

Do you think branding or product trials will come up
Reply 7
Original post by B-122
Do you think branding or product trials will come up

branding definitely will and possibly product trials

Mainly focus on: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, organisation (it hasn't been on for 7 years) and marketing mix
Reply 8
branding definitely will and possibly product trials

Mainly focus on: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, organisation (it hasn't been on for 7 years) and marketing mix

Are you revising all of the topics and what do you think are the main topics to revise?
Reply 9
Original post by B-122
Are you revising all of the topics and what do you think are the main topics to revise?

the main predictions are JIT, JIC (stock control), imports and exports (1.5), INTERNAL sources of finance, branding, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, organisation (it hasn't been on for 7 years) and marketing mix

The majority will come up if not all
remember apply answers to the case study and revise key words
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
the main predictions are JIT, JIC (stock control), imports and exports (1.5), INTERNAL sources of finance, branding, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, organisation (it hasn't been on for 7 years) and marketing mix

The majority will come up if not all
remember apply answers to the case study and revise key words

Ok thank you!
The marketing mix so the 4 p's
Also, some sort of case study question
what do we need to know for imports and exports?

Quick Reply

Latest