Value judgment- moral and political considerations

Pes- 12

Multiplier- 47.5

Construction wages higher- improved conditions

Money markets- treasury bills between other banks and capital- long term loans

Prod eff- mc = ac

National debt- total cumulated borrowing

Gini- 1 most unequal

Living conditions likely to improve (from one of the tables)

Shift ad- nudges

Consumer surplus reduced

Real wage unemployment

Yield 120

0.98 HDI less illiteracy
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Add ones you remember
Reply 2
Are you sure about Construction wages higher- improved conditions? Because that wouldn't increase employment and wages?
Reply 3
and what level of output did you find that the firm profit maximised?
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Bn1222;72275102"]Are you sure about Construction wages higher- improved conditions? Because that wouldn't increase employment and wages?[/QUOTE

Maybe that one was wrong, what did you put
Reply 5
Original post by Bn1222
and what level of output did you find that the firm profit maximised?

I did like 11 units I think not sure I thaught the mcqs were awful
Reply 6
Lower bank rate because that increases demand for loans which increases demand for houses, and labour is in derived demand
Reply 7
Original post by Bn1222
Lower bank rate because that increases demand for loans which increases demand for houses, and labour is in derived demand

How was that question phrased
Reply 8
Original post by junky27
How was that question phrased

There was an increase in wages and employment and it said what caused this
Reply 9
Original post by Bn1222
There was an increase in wages and employment and it said what caused this

What other mcqs do you remember
Reply 10
You sure it was nudges? I put max prices cos thought max prices causes excess demand lol?
Reply 11
Original post by mo501
You sure it was nudges? I put max prices cos thought max prices causes excess demand lol?

Pretty sure it was nudges
Reply 12
Original post by junky27
Pretty sure it was nudges

Cos also I swear the graph showed a max price? So surely it was max prices? Unless I saw it wrong
Reply 13
Original post by mo501
Cos also I swear the graph showed a max price? So surely it was max prices? Unless I saw it wrong

they did tht as a trick as the price max/min (cant remember which one it was) was already on the equilibrium position
Anyone know the tax question? Was it as easy as it looked or were they trying to be catch you out?
Tax was $5,000, you did 10% on 10001-30000 and 30% on 30001-40000 which gave you 4999.6 which is 5000.
The one about profit max where they gave you average total costs and average variable costs I think it was like Year 11? Or something 11
Original post by Bn1222
Are you sure about Construction wages higher- improved conditions? Because that wouldn't increase employment and wages?

the point moved up the supply curve. supply is affected my non monetary factors such as better working conditions, but thats my logic so who know's
Reply 18
Was the index number 126
Original post by Fulham_Fan
Tax was $5,000, you did 10% on 10001-30000 and 30% on 30001-40000 which gave you 4999.6 which is 5000.

Ah right, thanks for explaining. I just worked out 30% which was like 12000 so clearly I'm an idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending