The Student Room Group

Economics edexcel a level

That economics paper was really hard.
The paper being leaked won't help us at all either as grade boundaries will be high :|
How did you all find it?
Original post by Taradiamonds
That economics paper was really hard.
The paper being leaked won't help us at all either as grade boundaries will be high :|
How did you all find it?

I thought it was fine, a lot of it was unexpected like the primary product dependency question and the 8 markers were weird.

The only problem I had was on the 25 mark question about increased investment I talked about FDI inflows as investment in capital goods etc. Not a clue if this is right.
Then my other essay on influence of international competitiveness I did like the labour market and protectionism.

Overall weird paper, conflicting data and passages. Grade boundaries might not be as evenly spread this year.
Hello

I am sitting for Edexcel A2 International Advanced level next june 2018 Economics, can anyone please help me in Unit 4 past papers because I find difficulty in answering both the 15 and 20 mark questions.

Below are the following issues that I hardly need answers for knowledge and understanding:

1) Evaluate the effects of a significant improvement in a country’s terms of trade on the achievement of its macroeconomic objectives. (25 marks)

2) Discuss the likely impact of the rapid growth of emerging and developing economies on world trade patterns.(15 marks)

3) ‘China has specialized in manufacturing while India has specialized in services’

Evaluate the possible benefits of such specialization to a country or countries of your choice (25 marks)

I did a lot of research for these questions but I couldn’t find much sufficient points for my answers.

I wish to get an exemplar answer for the questions above from anyone who like to assist me.

Hope for a quicker response.

Thank you

Pabodha Marambe

ListParagraphCxh���
Original post by mrbr2671999
I thought it was fine, a lot of it was unexpected like the primary product dependency question and the 8 markers were weird.

The only problem I had was on the 25 mark question about increased investment I talked about FDI inflows as investment in capital goods etc. Not a clue if this is right.
Then my other essay on influence of international competitiveness I did like the labour market and protectionism.

Overall weird paper, conflicting data and passages. Grade boundaries might not be as evenly spread this year.

Quick Reply

Latest