The Student Room Group

Zahra Sarwar's Summer road to Zahra 2.0

This lst year has been a really rocky one for me. With a confusing relationship and messy ending its time to take a year out of uni and work on me. This summer is just that so here's my bucket list;
1. hit the gym harder than ever and finally get the Summer body I've been working towards for yeaaaars
2. re read all of the Harry Potters and remind myself of my happy place (Hogwarts)
3. go to Turkey again
4. kick the terrible habit I have developed over the years of smoking when I'm stressed
5. learn how to swim because I'm 20 and its getting embarrassing now
6. learn how to ride a bike because see above
7. get a job
8. make a Youtube account to vlog my trip to Turkey
9. learn how to fix my rainbow cake (its currently shambolic because the colours won't come through ): )
10. buy a polaroid camera and finally start my polaroid wall in my room
11. learn how to play the ukelele
12. recommit to driving lessons and take my theory

So that's where I'm starting here's hoping this summer is productive!
Good luck! Vlogging your trip to Turkey? I'd certainly watch it. I've been to Turkey and it's such a beautiful place :h:
Original post by Zahra Sarwar
This lst year has been a really rocky one for me. With a confusing relationship and messy ending its time to take a year out of uni and work on me. This summer is just that so here's my bucket list;
1. hit the gym harder than ever and finally get the Summer body I've been working towards for yeaaaars
2. re read all of the Harry Potters and remind myself of my happy place (Hogwarts)
3. go to Turkey again
4. kick the terrible habit I have developed over the years of smoking when I'm stressed
7. get a job
9. learn how to fix my rainbow cake (its currently shambolic because the colours won't come through ): )

Yes! someone else picking a Youtube challenge :smile: Which style of camera are you going to use? I still need to pick one out...
IMG_4262.JPG
3. go to Turkey again
7. get a job

Gym Zahra is a coming
Original post by qasim_96
Good luck! Vlogging your trip to Turkey? I'd certainly watch it. I've been to Turkey and it's such a beautiful place :h:

I went last Summer to Marmaris, this Summer I'm hitting Antalya! Can not waitttt
Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
Yes! someone else picking a Youtube challenge :smile: Which style of camera are you going to use? I still need to pick one out...

Hah well I'm not planning to be snazzy, I'm just going to use a selfie stick and my phone 😂 Its how I've always done it!
I went last Summer to Marmaris, this Summer I'm hitting Antalya! Can not waitttt

Sounds amazing! I've been to Istanbul but I really want to visit Antalya too. Looks amazing!
Original post by qasim_96
Sounds amazing! I've been to Istanbul but I really want to visit Antalya too. Looks amazing!

Well hopefully my vlogs will help you decide if you go and where to hit if you do ☺️
Well hopefully my vlogs will help you decide if you go and where to hit if you do ☺️

I'll be sure to give them a watch :smile:
Hah well I'm not planning to be snazzy, I'm just going to use a selfie stick and my phone 😂 Its how I've always done it!

Ah fair enough! :laugh::laugh:
I've never actually made a video for Youtube before, so it'll be fun :smile:
3. go to Turkey again
7. get a job

Good luck with your list! I've always wanted to learn how to play the ukulele -- I know it's essentially just the top 4 strings of a standard guitar, but I'm easily intimidated... I ought to buy a cheap one sometime and give it a go.

I can't wait to see your vlogs! ; V ;
Original post by Jinkx Monsoon
Good luck with your list! I've always wanted to learn how to play the ukulele -- I know it's essentially just the top 4 strings of a standard guitar, but I'm easily intimidated... I ought to buy a cheap one sometime and give it a go.

I can't wait to see your vlogs! ; V ;

My sister'a boyfriend bought me ukele and told me to learn how to olay over a year ago.. The jokes aren't funny anymore so its time I learned! I'll let you know how it goes
IMG_4266.jpg
3. go to Turkey again
7. get a job

So Turkey is officially happening!!!
IMG_4266.jpg

So Turkey is officially happening!!!

I'm just thinking about that ad on the bottom of the screen.
3. go to Turkey again
7. get a job

Hey hey!!!

Loving the bucketlist so far! Just wondering - is this your bucketlist for the year, not the first thread you created in this forum? I just need to know which one to consider for the competition! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest