The Student Room Group

What makes you say " What was I thinking?" when you look back on your life?

Scroll to see replies

I think that about everything I do.
Going through a brief spell of 'I'm a grunger' in my last year of primary school and trying to look 'alternate', lol.

Needless to say, I was a hit with the ladies and a copiously charming vagabond.

NAAAT.
Reply 3
Original post by harrythomas14
Going through a brief spell of 'I'm a grunger' in my last year of primary school and trying to look 'alternate', lol.

Needless to say, I was a hit with the ladies and a copiously charming vagabond.

NAAAT.

:rofl: well u got the ladies though right?
LOL hell no
Walked on a frozen pond, looking back it was paper thin and so obvious I was going to fall in :facepalm:
My emo phase when I was 15.

I still cringe
Dropping out of university, giving up on life, on everything. However, in retrospect, all of this is just something I had to go through, in order to mature as a person, ans grow up.
I used to put my hijab so close to my nose because I hated having chubby cheeks and I also wanted to cover my double chin. Omg I acc thought it looked okay but it looks CRAZY!!! everyone told me that it did and I was in denial
The state of my first projects. :facepalm:

One of them was a video game which required cheat codes to actually complete.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by harrythomas14
LOL hell no

oh well ... i remember going through a stage at high school dressing so badly my hijab was too big and i was confident every time i walked past a guy he was looking at me because i owned the cat walk... ahhh sad times :rofl:
Reply 11
Original post by EternalLight
Walked on a frozen pond, looking back it was paper thin and so obvious I was going to fall in :facepalm:

oh my how lucky u didn't fall deep from the first step :eek:
Reply 12
Original post by Lord Samosa
My emo phase when I was 15.

I still cringe

i went through many cringy phases... the worst bit is that i have to look at it on the family picture in my living room EVERY DAY... it haunts me :no:
Reply 13
Original post by Emerald7770
I used to put my hijab so close to my nose because I hated having chubby cheeks and I also wanted to cover my double chin. Omg I acc thought it looked okay but it looks CRAZY!!! everyone told me that it did and I was in denial

OMG SAME !! u barely saw my eyes back then and it was my mate who said u should frame your face but i guess i took it too far
Reply 14
Original post by Insecable
Dropping out of university, giving up on life, on everything. However, in retrospect, all of this is just something I had to go through, in order to mature as a person, ans grow up.

we all make different decisions and mistakes in life but the good bit is at least you learn from them:smile:
Reply 15
The "when I thought wearing Hollister was cool" phase.
Original post by elforjg02
i went through many cringy phases... the worst bit is that i have to look at it on the family picture in my living room EVERY DAY... it haunts me :no:

I just have to avoid looking old school photos. I hate seeing that stupid emo fringe I had loool

Why do we think we're so cool at the time :facepalm2:
Original post by elforjg02
oh my how lucky u didn't fall deep from the first step :eek:

I did fall it, up to my chest! but luckily it wasn't a lake or something much deeper.
Reply 18
Original post by UWS
The "when I thought wearing Hollister was cool" phase.

it was cool back then i suppose :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by EternalLight
I did fall it, up to my chest! but luckily it wasn't a lake or something much deeper.

oh ! dayum u lucky u didn't freeze to death ! :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest