The Student Room Group

when are grade boundries leaked for AQA and OCR

when are A level grade boundries leaked for AqA and OCR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jacklee123
when are A level grade boundries leaked for AqA and OCR

They are being released on results day at 6 am.

They should not be leaked, and if they are - who on earth is going to know at what time?
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
They are being released on results day at 6 am.

They should not be leaked, and if they are - who on earth is going to know at what time?

at least some are leaked every year arent they so i wouldve thought someone wouldve had an idea ?
Reply 3
They probably won't be leaked. Exams Officers (and possibly teachers?) have access to it, they wouldn't risk losing their job by leaking the grade boundaries.
at least some are leaked every year arent they so i wouldve thought someone wouldve had an idea ?

Well, every year they are normally released a day before results day, but it's different this year.

Just wait like every else does - Your grades don't go up to A*A*A* just by having the boundaries illegitimately early.
The teacher find out grade boudaries a day before results day so it should be leaked that day
I thought it was midnight today aqas boundaries are released ? And isn't it for the old spec so it doesn't matter for new ones like us right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Blue_Cow
Well, every year they are normally released a day before results day, but it's different this year.

Just wait like every else does - Your grades don't go up to A*A*A* just by having the boundaries illegitimately early.

i know its just id like to find out what they are as im intrested to see what the grade boundries to see how close or far apart they are
i know its just id like to find out what they are as im intrested to see what the grade boundries to see how close or far apart they are

You can find out on results day, 6 a.m.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a leak.
Original post by Sexybadman
I thought it was midnight today aqas boundaries are released ? And isn't it for the old spec so it doesn't matter for new ones like us right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All boundaries are released to exams officers, not the general public tonight. UMS converters for AQA are updated tonight for everyone, but only for old specifications because new ones don't use UMS.
Reply 10
Original post by hoafanuk
All boundaries are released to exams officers, not the general public tonight. UMS converters for AQA are updated tonight for everyone, but only for old specifications because new ones don't use UMS.

awww i see
awww i see

That being said I kinda want them to be leaked lmao
Reply 12
That being said I kinda want them to be leaked lmao

i would like to see them being leaked like so i can have a look at what sort of marks to expect
i would like to see them being leaked like so i can have a look at what sort of marks to expect

Yeah me too, feel like I might be able to mentally prepare myself better for results day if I know how the boundaries are looking.
:facepalm:

Edit: please don't link directly to leaked grade boundaries or upload the files to TSR. You can link to other sites that may have links and you can discuss the grade boundaries.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15

whats with the face palm PQ
Reply 16
Yeah me too, feel like I might be able to mentally prepare myself better for results day if I know how the boundaries are looking.

yeah i do agree what course and uni are you looking to go to if ya dont mind me asking
' when will they be leaked' ahahahaha how tf will we know geez
Reply 18
Original post by sortmeoutgeezer
' when will they be leaked' ahahahaha how tf will we know geez

some were released last year so i wouldve thought by judging when they came out lastnyear someone would have an idea of when they came out this year ( its prietty self explanatory)
some were released last year so i wouldve thought by judging when they came out lastnyear someone would have an idea of when they came out this year ( its prietty self explanatory)

I'm 'prietty' sure you don't know what leaked means geezer hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest