The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

BRIGHTON UNI - Need help finding room mates in private accommodation

I have only recently decided to go to university this September and I have managed to get onto a course I wanted to do at Brighton. I really don't wanna live in halls because I feel like although it might be more straightforward, I'll have to result to private accomodation afterwards anyways, and I would rather feel more free in my own place than being placed alongside many other flats with screams and shouts all night. Does anyone know any other forums/website I can speak to people that are also looking for private accommodations and is anyone also looking for private accommodations?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahjr97
I have only recently decided to go to university this September and I have managed to get onto a course I wanted to do at Brighton. I really don't wanna live in halls because I feel like although it might be more straightforward, I'll have to result to private accomodation afterwards anyways, and I would rather feel more free in my own place than being placed alongside many other flats with screams and shouts all night. Does anyone know any other forums/website I can speak to people that are also looking for private accommodations and is anyone also looking for private accommodations?

Hello!

I'm also looking for roommates for private accommodation and so far out of luck :frown:

Message me back if you're interested in teaming up or have any more info :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Joanna111
Hello!

I'm also looking for roommates for private accommodation and so far out of luck :frown:

Message me back if you're interested in teaming up or have any more info :smile:

Hey, I am currently looking for a housemate ASAP, great location in Brighton (right near the uni). Please contact if your interested.
Reply 3
Original post by saskiaduke
Hey, I am currently looking for a housemate ASAP, great location in Brighton (right near the uni). Please contact if your interested.

Hey! Yes I'm interested
do you want to exchange numbers then I can inform you?
Hello

Does anyone still need a room mate 😭😬
Reply 6
Yes! Please pm me
Yes! Please pm me

Can you whatsapp me or text me on 07380801981. It would be so much easier lol.
Thanks x
Anyone still looking for housemates?
Hi, me and two friends are looking for a couple more people to house up with (girls) hit me up
Original post by saskiaduke

Hello! My name is Veron, a 19-year-old male accepted student at University of Brighton to be studying Film and Screen Studies BA. I am interested in your offer but would like to know if it is close to Grand Parade Campus, which is where I will be studying. I will arrive on 25th September. Thanks.
Hey I'm interested!!! how much per week do you think?
Original post by bardia150906
Hi, me and two friends are looking for a couple more people to house up with (girls) hit me up

hey I'm interested how much per week do you think? and is it near falmer campus??
Hi, are you still looking for a roommate? - im trying to find accomodation. Im studying pharmacy first year at Moulsecoomb.

Original post by bardia150906
Reply 14
Is anyone still looking for a roommate? I got into the uni on a few days ago but my accommodation has fallen through
Reply 15
Original post by amy-t
Is anyone still looking for a roommate? I got into the uni on a few days ago but my accommodation has fallen through

hey do you still need a room?
Reply 16
I

I agree. I want to start this year on transfer so I will be a 2nd year student and don't think halls would be for me. You can message me about accommodation, it would be nice to get to know and see people before I start! Also what do you study?
Reply 17
Hey,

Im looking at transferring to Brighton this year. I was wondering if anyone had spare accommodation that we could share!

Thanks!
Reply 18
Original post by jdddd
Hey,

Im looking at transferring to Brighton this year. I was wondering if anyone had spare accommodation that we could share!

Thanks!

Hey
I’ve recently accepted my offer at Brighton for this September (postgrad) and I’m looking for people to team up with for accommodation! Let me know if you’re interested!
Reply 19
Original post by Zaz92
Hey
I’ve recently accepted my offer at Brighton for this September (postgrad) and I’m looking for people to team up with for accommodation! Let me know if you’re interested!

Hey,

Sorry didn't receive a notification of your reply. Yeah sure im interested. Just need to wait on an offer at the moment. What are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending