The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

PR and Advertising @Westminster - entry requirements for Romanians

Hi!
I'd like to apply for the undergraduate course Public Relations and Advertising BA (2018 entry). What are the entry requirements for Romanian students? Thank you in advance!
Original post by heyitscristina
Hi!
I'd like to apply for the undergraduate course Public Relations and Advertising BA (2018 entry). What are the entry requirements for Romanian students? Thank you in advance!

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/international/countries/romania

If you are applying for a Bachelor degree (e.g.: BA, BSc, BEng and LLB) at University of Westminster, you will be required to meet the English Language requirements* and will typically hold a qualification: the Diplomă de Bacalaureat with a minimum grade 7.5.

You need to contact them and check the specific requirement for the course.

Contact us
Course Enquiries
First Floor
Cavendish House
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH

T: +44(0)207 915 5511
E: [email protected]
(edited 6 years ago)
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hi!

Hi Cristina

It's great to hear you're looking at applying for the Public Relations degree here at Westminster.

To meet the entry requirements as a Romanian student you'll need to pass the Diplomă de Bacalaureate with 8/10. If you achieve B2 in all elements within Diploma de Bacalaureat for English Language then this is equivalent to IELTS 6.0. If you don't reach this level then you will need to take the IELTS test separately.

We look forward to receiving your application.

Best of luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Any specific subject requirements? :smile:
Any specific subject requirements? :smile:

Hi

There are no specific subject requirements and the admissions team won't ask you to study any particular subject area. However if you are choosing subjects to study I'd recommend Media and Communication, Business, Languages, Politics, English, History, Philosophy.

Best of luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending