The Student Room Group

Remark

Has anyone not received their remark results yet?
Contact your school's exams officer.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Contact your school's exams officer.

I did they said that they haven’t received it yet
Original post by Amha

Then it's probably still being processed, ask again in a couple of weeks if you haven't heard anything else.
Reply 4
Original post by Amha

It should be back by now even if it was submitted on 21 September (unless it's CIE which can take longer.)
Original post by Compost
It should be back by now even if it was submitted on 21 September (unless it's CIE which can take longer.)

i sent my CIE english lang paper for remark , it came back weeks ago
Original post by Compost

What is cie?
Reply 7
Original post by Amha
What is cie?

It's the International paarm of Cambridge Assessment, OCR is the domestic equivalent. Some schools do some exams with them but they aren't bound by the same rules (e.g. 20 days to complete a review) as the domestic exam boards.
Reply 8
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i sent my CIE english lang paper for remark , it came back weeks ago

They operate to a 30 day deadline, other boards to 20 days, so all reviews should now be back for domestic exams boards but that's not yet the case for last minute CIE requests.
Original post by Compost
They operate to a 30 day deadline, other boards to 20 days, so all reviews should now be back for domestic exams boards but that's not yet the case for last minute CIE requests.

oh ok

Quick Reply

Latest