The Student Room Group

Should I make A-level maths notes??

I'm doing the new spec for maths and something like statistics has so much content and specific things you have to remember, so do you think it would be good if I started making maths notes on pure and stats everyday.
Did you guys personally do that?
thanks
EDIT: I make notes at school, but i was asking if i should make condensed notes for maths at home
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by GCSE 9
I'm doing the new spec for maths and something like statistics has so much content and specific things you have to remember, so do you think it would be good if I started making maths notes on pure and stats everyday.
thanks

If you're actually asking whether you should be making notes for your A-levels I doubt you should be taking them at all.
Original post by GCSE 9
thanks

What do you do in class? You should be taking notes there and then practicing more questions after
Original post by Reece.W.J
What do you do in class? You should be taking notes there and then practicing more questions after

I think you misunderstood me, i obviously make notes in class, but i was asking if i should make neater notes at home containing relevent information (e.g. formulas and definitions)
Original post by GCSE 9
I think you misunderstood me, i obviously make notes in class, but i was asking if i should make neater notes at home containing relevent information (e.g. formulas and definitions)

No it’s best to print off loads of questions and come back to them regularly
Original post by Glassapple
If you're actually asking whether you should be making notes for your A-levels I doubt you should be taking them at all.

Read the edit and yes I do make notes at school and at home for biology and chemistry but i was asking if i should make maths notes at home.
Original post by Reece.W.J
No it’s best to print off loads of questions and come back to them regularly

I am already doing that but because i don't undertstand things quickly should I make notes of formulas or you still think that's time consuming :smile:
Original post by GCSE 9
I am already doing that but because i don't undertstand things quickly should I make notes of formulas or you still think that's time consuming :smile:

Well it could be time consuming but I personally write the formula on the question area to keep it in my head every time

Quick Reply

Latest