The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Uni Application Question

This course I want to do wants AAB but I'm going to apply with predicted grades of ABB.
Will I get an offer ? Will I get an offer applying with BBB ?
Thanks
Original post by jordanl99
This course I want to do wants AAB but I'm going to apply with predicted grades of ABB.
Will I get an offer ? Will I get an offer applying with BBB ?
Thanks

Hi jordanl99

If the entry requirements for the course are AAB it is unlikely that you will be made an offer for anything lower than this - competition for our courses is quite intense.

What course are you interested in? It might be worth a chat with the department admissions office - I can pass on the contact details.

Amy :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi jordanl99

If the entry requirements for the course are AAB it is unlikely that you will be made an offer for anything lower than this - competition for our courses is quite intense.

What course are you interested in? It might be worth a chat with the department admissions office - I can pass on the contact details.

Amy :smile:

Hey Amy

I'm interested in Business Economics and Finance for the 3 years.
Thank you
Original post by jordanl99
Hey Amy

I'm interested in Business Economics and Finance for the 3 years.
Thank you

Cool - like I say, competition for places on courses is intense so it is unlikely that admissions will make an offer for anything lower than the required grades. However if you did want to contact the admissions office for the School of Business and Economics then I've included details below - they'll be happy to discuss course entry requirements with you in more detail.

Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01509 223393

Hope this helps :smile:
Amy
Reply 4
Hey Amy!

I'm interested in applying for the Psychology BSc course for 2018 entry. My current predicted is an IB 35. How competitive is the course and is there a student quota for the course?

Thank you!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
I’m gonna apply for international relations at queen Mary’s the requirements are ABB but I’m predicted AAC
Original post by etan267
Hey Amy!

I'm interested in applying for the Psychology BSc course for 2018 entry. My current predicted is an IB 35. How competitive is the course and is there a student quota for the course?

Thank you!

Hi etan267

Great to hear you're thinking of applying for Psychology. Typical offers for this course are IB 35 (6,6,5 HL) with 4 at SL Mathematics and 5 at SL English.
So if you meet those with a great personal statement, you should hopefully receive an offer. It is competitive - to be honest all our courses are.

If you want more specific info, might be worth e-mailing [email protected] and they'll be able to help.

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending