The Student Room Group

Has my phone been hacked??

Okay, so it could just be bc my phone screen's popping out and it's breaking, but my phone overheated earlier and kept freezing. It then wouldn't let me into my Apple ID, saying that the password was "incorrect". It also kept coming up w a load of notifications about how there's an issue with my Apple ID and iCloud, or something??

I let the phone cool off, deleted some things to free storage and now it seems fine. Although, I have had a couple of other notifications regarding iCloud etc...

Is my phone hacked?? Or was it just bc my storage is almost full??

Yes it is.
I Did It:u:
I have your nudes now:biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Yes it is.
I Did It:u:
I have your nudes now:biggrin:

Cheers, lol :biggrin:
Reply 3
It’s probably a dodgy phone it shouldn’t be overheating if it’s an old iPhone apple probably killed it so you waste more money buying a new one
Original post by aimee1014
Okay, so it could just be bc my phone screen's popping out and it's breaking, but my phone overheated earlier and kept freezing. It then wouldn't let me into my Apple ID, saying that the password was "incorrect". It also kept coming up w a load of notifications about how there's an issue with my Apple ID and iCloud, or something??

I let the phone cool off, deleted some things to free storage and now it seems fine. Although, I have had a couple of other notifications regarding iCloud etc...

Is my phone hacked?? Or was it just bc my storage is almost full??

Hi there!

This thread should be in the Mobile phones forum. I'll just tag @AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there :h:
I don't think you could be hacked. For security purposes, you could try changing your passwords for icloud and email etc. Also, it might be a software malfunction so maybe that can be the issue.
If anything is hacked it's not your phone, but your iCloud account. Try logging in on your computer to iCloud. If it says incorrect password then it is likely that someone has changed it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending