The Student Room Group

any ideas as to why this is happening?

everytime i try to go onto youtube, it doesn't let me see the comments or even comment on a vid
i have a feeling it's because im 16 and maybe that's why but im not sure
Some videos and channels don't permit comments. Otherwise it might depend on whether you are logged in and whether you are using an app - it might be you need to be signed in to see them, or that on some app versions they don't show.

Conversely if you ARE logged in and your age is registered as 16 then it may be that is the issue as you say. Although if you're not logged in I can't see how that would be a factor.

If it's any consolation, you aren't missing much in the youtube comment section :laugh:
Reply 2
Original post by oursgrace
everytime i try to go onto youtube, it doesn't let me see the comments or even comment on a vid
i have a feeling it's because im 16 and maybe that's why but im not sure

This happened to me once. I thought it was because of my skin colour but it was actually because my device had been hacked. I was about to report the app when all of a sudden, my phone began making weird noises and my TV switched on and started showing me a video of me sleeping (I have no cameras in my bedroom). Be careful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending