The Student Room Group

What do you think of this as a casual coat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dhanny
The belt looks like it'd hurt and that little pouch/messenger bag would struggle to carry my pencil case , let alone uni books 😂😂😂.
Im not road enough too.

😂😂😂 no I think it would fit all your essentials
(Drug scale and a knife and a Nokia flip phone to call up your connects 👍)

😂
Nah would only look ok when wearing trackies
Original post by Bill Nye
What are you on about?!

That is fashion!

All the kewl and edgy kidz are wearing it... It must be good!

Pls stop you're killing me :mmm:
It’s not bad. If you’re looking for similar alternatives you can try berghaus, uniqlo and patagonia :smile:

Do u want it just for winter? If so get one of them lightweight puffer jackets
Original post by N/A IS THE NAME
Do u want it just for winter? If so get one of them lightweight puffer jackets

Im not a fan of the puffer jackets to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Original post by plankyton
It’s not bad. If you’re looking for similar alternatives you can try berghaus, uniqlo and patagonia :smile:

I've seen Berghaus worn here and there but ive generally not seen many wear the others. I want to try and stay a bit mainstream rather than get something unique and different which people could have strong opinons on.
Original post by Dhanny
Im not a fan of the puffer jackets to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion though.

What about this one?

https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/shop/en-gb/tnf-gb/summit-l3-ventrix-hoodie-35dq?variationId=739
Original post by Dhanny
Beautiful.

Isn't it just?
Original post by Dhanny
I've seen Berghaus worn here and there but ive generally not seen many wear the others. I want to try and stay a bit mainstream rather than get something unique and different which people could have strong opinons on.

fair enough! Tho tbh you probably wouldn’t be able to tell if someone was wearing a uniqlo coat hahah :smile:
Parka jacket?
£90.00 for that???????Choose something else bro.
Reply 34

From an American perspective, I see this kind of coat on guys all the time. (and in California too, so it's not like they're worried about rain) I'm not a big fan however, but Patagonia makes really warm, soft jackets that look really cool and casual.
Well to be honest with you,
It looks DEAD

Quick Reply

Latest