The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Offer

How much time does the university of manchester take in order to give out an offer?
Reply 1
Original post by Aliismail1
How much time does the university of manchester take in order to give out an offer?

Hey,
I applied to manchester on 6th of September and got the offer on 1st of November. Almost two months, but it again really depends on the course that you've applied for. I applied to materials science and engineering. so what course have you applied for?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by cpocha1
Hey,
I applied to manchester on 6th of September and got the offer on 1st of November. Almost two months, but it again really depends on the course that you've applied for. I applied to materials science and engineering. so what course have you applied for?

ahh nice! i applied for business management.
Reply 3
ahh nice! i applied for business management.

Hey,
So when did you apply and what are your GCSEs and A level predictions?

I applied in the beginning of October and I have an interview next week :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by xiaochen
I applied in the beginning of October and I have an interview next week :smile:

nice! good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by cpocha1
Hey,
So when did you apply and what are your GCSEs and A level predictions?

hey,
I applied on the 31st of October. I am doing the french baccalaureate program, and my predicted is 15.95/20 which is around A*AA.
nice! good luck :smile:

Thank you :smile: you too!
Reply 8
hey,
I applied on the 31st of October. I am doing the french baccalaureate program, and my predicted is 15.95/20 which is around A*AA.

Hey,
I can say that you will be getting a decision by mid December may be, but again depends on the department, so can't exactly say when you can get
Reply 9
Original post by cpocha1
Hey,
I can say that you will be getting a decision by mid December may be, but again depends on the department, so can't exactly say when you can get

hey,
yeah i spoke to them on the phone today and they told me that it might take a couple of weeks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending