The Student Room Group

is a moncler//canada goose jacket worth the cost

Is it worth the price tag
Original post by leechapman
Is it worth the price tag

In this country, not really. It's not like you need it for the kind of weather you get in the UK :tongue:
you're paying for rare animal fur - if you would rather get synthetic then canada goose isn't worth it, dont know about moncler though
Not for this country no.
If you really need to get one be careful
The internet is full of fakes
I would say yes if you have the money and are willing to spend it but I don’t think it is cold enough in the UK to need one. They are mostly for extremely cold countries . Some moncler costs are okay though depending on which one you get
Reply 5
Original post by jamesgillian123
you're paying for rare animal fur - if you would rather get synthetic then canada goose isn't worth it, dont know about moncler though

As canada goose is real fur would you say it was worth it then
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
Not for this country no.
If you really need to get one be careful
The internet is full of fakes

yeah i have seen ebay is full of fakes i would be buying them from a retailer that sells them
Reply 7
Original post by ceryscarter
I would say yes if you have the money and are willing to spend it but I don’t think it is cold enough in the UK to need one. They are mostly for extremely cold countries . Some moncler costs are okay though depending on which one you get

i was thinking of getting the maya or valence as they seem to be very thick coats
Original post by leechapman
As canada goose is real fur would you say it was worth it then

No synthetic fur is bassically the same if not better
No just buy a cheaper one - mine is from Topshop :tongue: and North Face is pretty good (idk if that's up your street)
also you're better off going down to TK Maxx - they have good coats and Jackets of all styles for much cheaper
The goose doesnt think so.

Now they are making a more humane way of trapping and killing the coyotes. They don’t suffer with one shot to the head. Coyotes are also an invasive species and cause millions of dollars in damage (every year). Coyotes will be killed anyway as they are pests. I don’t necessarily agree with it entirely but at least the coyotes aren’t just being killed then thrown away, at least they are being used for something. Killing coyotes also helps local eco systems to survive and thrive more

Quick Reply

Latest