The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VictiniCup
Just got a rejection, thank you college for being ****heads.

Where from? Why did they reject you? What did your college do wrong?
Just had an email from surrey (just to clarify something on my application) and she said they aim to give all interviews/rejections out by the end of this month.
Just got a rejection, thank you college for being s***heads.

Why were you rejected? 😰
Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far :smile: but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a cancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?
Original post by anna.thomas21
Have any English applicants got an interview from Edinburgh yet?

Nope I phoned them today and they said they aim to let us know by xmas and will be holding interviews between January and March.
Original post by 50ph1e
Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far :smile: but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a cancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?

What Cambridge college is it?
Original post by AmeliaM
What Cambridge college is it?

Selwyn
Original post by 50ph1e
Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far :smile: but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a icancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?

Which did you get first? If you got glasgow first, ring cambridge and see about changing date explain that you have that day booked for another interview and see what they say!
Original post by 50ph1e

Have you tried asking Cambridge if you could swap the date?
Original post by Sophie180500
Which did you get first? If you got glasgow first, ring cambridge and see about changing date explain that you have that day booked for another interview and see what they say!

I got Glasgow first but it said on Cambridge letter that it definitely isn't possible to rearrange... I guess I just have to hope somebody cancels at Glasgow? I was just interested in seeing if anyone else had a clash because seems a bit odd that both unis would interview in same week for same subject? Thanks though!
Original post by 50ph1e
I got Glasgow first but it said on Cambridge letter that it definitely isn't possible to rearrange... I guess I just have to hope somebody cancels at Glasgow? I was just interested in seeing if anyone else had a clash because seems a bit odd that both unis would interview in same week for same subject? Thanks though!

I'd still ring them to see anyway😂
Has anyone heard from Emmanuel college? :smile:
Original post by Sophie180500
I'd still ring them to see anyway😂

Original post by 50ph1e

Yeah I would do the same and ring Cambridge just incase
Anyone else got a rejection yet? Or am I the only one with any.

Where from? I know Surrey was rejecting people last week
Original post by Nessie162
Where from? I know Surrey was rejecting people last week

Received two rejections from Surrey and Liverpool.
Received two rejections from Surrey and Liverpool.

Did they give a reason as to why? If you don’t mind me asking
Original post by Natasha_Faye
Did they give a reason as to why? If you don’t mind me asking

Which one?
Which one?

Either or both. I’m just curious if they give a reason so you know why you got rejected.
(edited 6 years ago)

I havent been rejected from any main ones yet but i know people who have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending