The Student Room Group

what subjects to take for a level if i want to do ppl at uni?

i was wondering what subjects to take for a level if i want to do ppl at uni?
Take a couple of essay - based subjects like History and English Lit. If you did a language it would also be useful. If you could post your GCSE results and the subjects, I could help you.:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lilsthebest
Take a couple of essay - based subjects like History and English Lit. If you did a language it would also be useful. If you could post your GCSE results and the subjects, I could help you.:smile:

thank u! i currently take english lit n lang, maths, triple science,latin,french and history (im taking the gcses in may but have to choose my a levels today) and i did my mandarin gcse last year and got an A.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by rubykai
thank u! i currently take english lit n lang, maths, triple science,latin,french and history (im taking the gcses in may but have to choose my a levels today) and i did my mandarin gcse last year and got an A.

That's amazing! I was hoping that you did History and French. What subjects are you really good at ?:smile:
Reply 4
That's amazing! I was hoping that you did History and French. What subjects are you really good at ?:smile:

I'm finding it so hard to choose my alevels because I basically get around the same grade in everything (average grades in everything)
Original post by rubykai
I'm finding it so hard to choose my alevels because I basically get around the same grade in everything (average grades in everything)

Are you more of a humanities person or science / maths person?
Reply 6
Are you more of a humanities person or science / maths person?

i definitely enjoy humanities a lot more, i am thinking of taking the new subject of government and politics. :smile:
Original post by rubykai
i definitely enjoy humanities a lot more, i am thinking of taking the new subject of government and politics. :smile:

History, French, Maths and Government and Politics would be a suitable choice for your A- Level choices. :smile:
Reply 8
thank u so much for all ur help!!! 😊😊😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest