Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by booksandcats
bts and bishop briggs

what type of music is that?
Couple of favs.. top 3 would be:
The Weeknd, Frank Ocean and J Cole.

OVOXO FOREVER JUST KNOW
ive been on a frank ocean mood for a while now and my mood has been so different
Reply 63
Halsey. Definitely Halsey. I also like melanie martinez's music (i wasnt a hardcore fan or anything) but after that rape accusation she recieved im steering a bit clear from her music. what are your thoughts about the rape accusation? who do you think is telling the truth?
It changes pretty often, but right now my fave band is blink182
Reply 65
Original post by m._.m
Halsey. Definitely Halsey. I also like melanie martinez's music (i wasnt a hardcore fan or anything) but after that rape accusation she recieved im steering a bit clear from her music. what are your thoughts about the rape accusation? who do you think is telling the truth?

yeh i like halsey, i think 'him and i'
was cute cuz she made it with G
Lana Del Bae
Either ASAP Rocky, Kanye, Rich Chigga or Ariana Grande lmaooo can't really choose one since their music styles are so different.

All time fav songs include LSD, XO TOUR LIF3 and Autumn leaves
Camila, Ariana, Eden, Lauv, Stephen, YME, Illenium, Rich Edwards, Vanic, Zella Day and Mako to name a few lol.
Reply 69
Everyone has loads ahah,
tbh rigt now mine is Cadet, his behind barz song is peak. (listen on Genius, it's not yet on Spotify)
Original post by AadamG
ur so lucky
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had like three phones on the website so I could try and get tickets from at least on of them.
Original post by Cat476
Either ASAP Rocky, Kanye, Rich Chigga or Ariana Grande lmaooo can't really choose one since their music styles are so different.

ahhh yess cant wait for asap rockys new album
some of my faves are troye sivan, camila, halsey, the 1975, julia michaels and alessia cara. and honestly i never really liked taylor swift but her new album is amazing
Original post by Cat476

Rich Brian* loool
Original post by Starmock99
Rich Brian* loool

oh yeah why did he end up changing it I never understood lmao
Original post by tylerthegoat
ahhh yess cant wait for asap rockys new album

buzzingggggg
Original post by Cat476
oh yeah why did he end up changing it I never understood lmao

Because chigga was basically a fusion of chinese and n word and so he thought its a bit childish and killing his brand basically

I think its a mature move although i dont think its really an issue, if he did keep rich chigga itd just loom over him so its fair play
Original post by tylerthegoat
Because chigga was basically a fusion of chinese and n word and so he thought its a bit childish and killing his brand basically

I think its a mature move although i dont think its really an issue, if he did keep rich chigga itd just loom over him so its fair play

I thought it was funny and clever, like his songs but yeah I see your point too- never going to be able to remember to call him that instead now though haha
MF DOOM
Original post by Cat476
buzzingggggg

Honestly, I though those Rocky leaks (Five Stars and Above) were a bit dead. Lets hope the album lives up to my expectations.

Latest