The Student Room Group

Plans for after A-Levels?

For the fellow year 13 students out there, is there anything you have planned for doing in the summer after exams are over? I know for me thinking about exciting things to do is very motivating as push through the final slog, so I'd love to hear any of your fun (or less fun) plans! Currently the following things are on my list:

- Go camping with friends
- Learn a bunch more meals to cook in preparation for uni
- Spend some time on my creative hobbies (sewing, music, drawing)
- See my favourite artist in a concert
- Take adult swimming lessons (embarrassing that I can't already swim, but it seems like the perfect time to learn!)
- Go on fun days out with family
- Hopefully pick up a load of shifts at the ice cream place I work at and save for uni

What are your plans?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
this is so true!! i find it so hard to revise for long stretches, so reminding myself that once this is over, i have ten weeks of summer holiday, puts me in a more positive headspace!

i plan to:
-go on holiday with friends
-go on holiday with family
-see my favourite artists in concert
-completely declutter my room in preparation for moving out
-read all the books i’ve been planning on reading for ages
Going to lots of gigs
Rotting in bed
Tanning
Playing guitar
Lots of 🍃🍃 and melting my brain hehe
Going to the gym and getting absolutely shredded for uni
Shopping
Getting 2 more jobs
Driving around and just hanging out with my friends
Reading lots of books and watching films I haven’t had time to
And driving to France with some friends to go bouldering :smile:)

I’m having a super tough time with revision too and knowing the summer I have ahead of me is the only thing getting me through. We just have to push through this final bit!!
(edited 1 week ago)

Quick Reply

Latest