The Student Room Group

Katie Hopkins "Detained At Passport Control" For Spreading Racial Hatred In SA

Awww poor wee Katie :lol:

Katie Hopkins has had her passport confiscated in South Africa on the orders of the government after being accused of spreading racial hatred.
The controversial columnist had previously written that she was trying to report on the "systematic cleansing of whites from South Africa".
On a video she posted on Twitter, she said: "I'm at passport control. I've been through security and I've been detained.
"My passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa for trying to tell the story of white farmers being murdered.
"Not sure what's going to happen. They've taken my passport away from me. It doesn't look like at this present time I'm going to be allowed to board my flight and leave the country."

http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/katie-hopkins-detained-passport-south-africa

Scroll to see replies

I have just come back from South Africa and there is a targeted murder campaign against white farmers in remote rural areas. Obviously the mainstream media here doesn’t report these killing because it doesn’t fit the rainbow nation after Apartheid racism is forgiven by blacks”, multiculturalism is a paradise, blacks and whites get on famously, narrative.

The ANC government does nothing about these murders, and heavy handed actions like this make one wonder if there is even complicity by some official quarters in these attacks.

Whites don’t have a long term future, more and more are emigrating, and eventually the country will become another Zimbabwe. It is already a prototypical African One Party State riddled with incompetence and corruption. As long as whites continue to run the economy it will survive, but once they leave in sufficient the country will collapse. The farms will be owned by Africans (which is the point of the killings) and like in Zimbabwe nothing will be efficiently grown or farmed.

The last thing the ANC want is Hopkins pointing this out, obviously.
Reply 2
Original post by astutehirstute
I have just come back from South Africa and there is a targeted murder campaign against white farmers in remote rural areas. Obviously the mainstream media here doesn’t report these killing because it doesn’t fit the rainbow nation after Apartheid racism is forgiven by blacks”, multiculturalism is a paradise, blacks and whites get on famously, narrative.

The ANC government does nothing about these murders, and heavy handed actions like this make one wonder if there is even complicity by some official quarters in these attacks.

Whites don’t have a long term future, more and more are emigrating, and eventually the country will become another Zimbabwe. It is already a prototypical African One Party State riddled with incompetence and corruption. As long as whites continue to run the economy it will survive, but once they leave in sufficient the country will collapse. The farms will be owned by Africans (which is the point of the killings) and like in Zimbabwe nothing will be efficiently grown or farmed.

Not disagreeing with you per se but Hopkins is still a **** and this is amusing seeing her being hassled.
Original post by Napp
Not disagreeing with you per se but Hopkins is still a **** and this is amusing seeing her being hassled.

I mean if it was the exact opposite some decently far left person who is very controversial got stopped and detained you would probably be angered against the loss of free speech and political harrasment. Rightly so.
Reply 4
Original post by AperfectBalance
I mean if it was the exact opposite some decently far left person who is very controversial got stopped and detained you would probably be angered against the loss of free speech and political harrasment. Rightly so.

Potentially but then again I have little love for far-left people either so i'd likely still find it amusing.
Reply 5
I get this feeling that when white people are killed it's a very big problem but didn't white people invade south Africa take the land got rich and are just there...what if the rightful owners of the land want them out? (Unpopular opinion?)
Reply 6
Katie Hopkins is a vile excuse for a human being but this isn't something that should be acceptable, seems like it is veering towards a totalitarian government if it's starting to detain people who don't suit their agenda.
Reply 7
Original post by 0lut0
I get this feeling that when white people are killed it's a very big problem but didn't white people invade south Africa take the land got rich and are just there...what if the rightful owners of the land want them out? (Unpopular opinion?)

What exactly makes these bands of brigands the 'rightful' owners though?

Original post by Wikia
Katie Hopkins is a vile excuse for a human being but this isn't something that should be acceptable, seems like it is veering towards a totalitarian government if it's starting to detain people who don't suit their agenda.

In fairness SA has been heading this was for a long time, especially under that turd Zuma.
Reply 8
she's a *****. period.
People like her shouldn't be allowed to leave the UK. After all, that's what Brexiters wanted isn't it, to keep themselves away from foreigners?

Honestly she should already be in jail for what she has done to racial tensions in the UK.
(edited 6 years ago)
Good :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
People like her shouldn't be allowed to leave the UK. .

Why?! that means we have to listen to her paranoid squawking!
Original post by Napp
Why?! that means we have to listen to her paranoid squawking!

Because they voted Leave, restricting our own freedom of movement. Why should we then grant her the right to move about freely?
People like her shouldn't be allowed to leave the UK. After all, that's what Brexiters wanted isn't it, to keep themselves away from foreigners?

Honestly she should already be in jail for what she has done to racial tensions in the UK.

Sure lock her up that exactly what a totalitarian would do.
Reply 14
Because they voted Leave, restricting our own freedom of movement. Why should we then grant her the right to move about freely?

True but just because those populist rabble rousers voted to shaft us why must we be trapped with this prime candidate for a post-natal abortion? Exile her to St Helena or some such!
Original post by 0lut0

Most of them are leaving by their own accord anyway. But regardless of the history which contributes massively to the problems in the region, attacking people on the basis on the colour of their skin is racism full stop.
She went to a country where there's a former apartheid elite in charge to spread racial hatred and didn't die? She's quite lucky!
Original post by astutehirstute

Interesting how your essay didn't mention anything about white people invading South Africa, kicking everyone out from and making themselves rich.
Reply 18
Original post by GreenBell
Interesting how your essay didn't mention anything about white people invading South Africa, kicking everyone out from and making themselves rich.

Did these farmers 'invade' the place? No most of them were born there. Why do you think they deserve to be gunned down with their families for making an honest go of it?
Original post by GreenBell

Including each other if you've heard of the Boer wars.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending