The Student Room Group

Crime: Do you recognise this person? 12 year old mugged for her phone.

Happened in Cambridge Street, Derby, on Sunday February 18 at around 4:40pm as shown on the BBC website.

The girl puts up a valiant defence. Serious respect for her bravery.

Attacker is described as male, white/tanned, aged between 16 and 19, about 5'6" tall, black hair in a 'V' shape at the back and shaved at the sides.

Seriously, if you think you may know the person who perpetrated this crime, or have any information that can help the police catch this scum, then report it to the police (call 101) before another child becomes a victim and is not so fortunate.

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-derbyshire-43118597/cctv-shows-street-attack-on-12-year-old-girl[/video]

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by uberteknik
Happened in Derby as shown on the BBC website.

The girl puts up a valiant defence. Serious respect for her bravery.

Seriously, if you recognise the person who perpetrated this crime, or have any information that can help the police catch this scum, then report it to the police before another child is not so fortunate.

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-derbyshire-43118597/cctv-shows-street-attack-on-12-year-old-girl[/video]

What has happened to the world?
She put up a great defence though...well done to her

And no, I don't recognise them, mainly because I live on the other side of the UK
She looks like my next door neighbour
Reply 3
Original post by IDOZ
What has happened to the world?
She put up a great defence though...well done to her

And no, I don't recognise them, mainly because I live on the other side of the UK

I live in the south so nowhere near me either.

I cannot fathom how people live with themselves. :frown:
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
She looks like my next door neighbour

of course she does
Original post by Ray_Shadows
of course she does

What? She bares a uncanny resembalance to her
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
What? She bares a uncanny resembalance to her

sure
I have so much respect and admiration for her.

I don't know what possesses people to carry out such stupid crimes like that.
Oops, seems like the person who attacked was a man, thought it was a women. Dont mind me guys, carry on with the convo as it was
How on earth is anyone supposed to recognise the perpetrator from such potato-pixelated footage?
Stealing from a 12 year old... smh.

This guy should be picking on people his own size
Original post by Less(e/o)n
How on earth is anyone supposed to recognise the perpetrator from such potato-pixelated footage?

And there you have it folks: a member of the millennial generation who can't think for themselves and need to be spoon fed everything.
(edited 6 years ago)
And there you have it folks: a member of the millennial generation who can't think for themselves and need to be spoon fed everything.

To be fair, there are very few defining features. No number plates, no street names. Nothing but an MS Paint rendition of the crime on a very plain backdrop with two generic looking cars behind them.
Original post by Less(e/o)n

I agree :smile: but I think the purpose was to find someone that maybe saw the scene closely and clearly
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
What an absolute **** puffin.

Oh, I see. Given your remarkably superior investigative abilities, I trust you've already informed the relevant authorities as to who the culprit is.
what a striking pic yeah looks like the bloke down my road dw ive got him
wow what a ****, will probably end up escalating.

>The answer is "no". What is the question?
>wtf how is anyone meant to guess the right answer?

Pff millennials. How did they go so wrong?!
Reply 19
What a pussy looked to struggle with a 12 year old girl LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending