The Student Room Group

Guy keeps taking her name?

I told my friend about how one of his classmates was trying to cause a wedge between us by telling her friend to tell me things about him which would lead me to stop talking to him. I didn't know her name so I mentioned an incident that happened that made him recognise her. That day he didn't tell her name but recognised who she was.

After that, each time we mention about the gossipers, he has been mentioning her name explicitly. I couldn't pronounce her name and he said her name for me.

Why is he telling her name?? Does he like her?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One

No it isnt
I'm a bit confused as your other thread mentions a 2 year "he wants casual sex, I don't" psuedo-relationship, and yet the one above is a gossipy highschool situation. I can't fathom your age so it is difficult to know whether this is a silly cliquey thing.
Reply 4
I'm a bit confused as your other thread mentions a 2 year "he wants casual sex, I don't" psuedo-relationship, and yet the one above is a gossipy highschool situation. I can't fathom your age so it is difficult to know whether this is a silly cliquey thing.

Can you tell why he's telling me her name??? I'm 27 and he's also 27
Reply 5
Original post by HairGrowth

Ask him.
Can you tell why he's telling me her name???

No, that would be impossible.
I'm 27 and he's also 27

This is shocking.
Reply 7
No, that would be impossible.

This is shocking.

Then why are you answering?? There's nothing shocking
Then why are you answering??

You asked me a direct question. I'm not going to blank you.
There's nothing shocking

Reading your first post and then stating that you are 27 years old is shocking to me. Extremely shocking. I'm shook I tell you!
Reply 9
You asked me a direct question. I'm not going to blank you.

Reading your first post and then stating that you are 27 years old is shocking to me. Extremely shocking. I'm shook I tell you!

Didn't answer why it's shocking
Didn't answer why it's shocking

You didn't ask me to. You simply stated there was nothing shocking.

Regardless, I addressed it in posts #4 & #9.

It's a gossipy highschool situation with silly cliquey behaviour and yet more than one person involved is ostensibly 27 years of age.

Basically get over yourself. You're big for your age and you're getting into these silly high school gossips. Go and ask him instead of making a while ass post. Immature.
Reply 12
27?! :lol: :lol:

Give your head a serious, sustained wobble. This is pathetic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending