The Student Room Group

PGCE geography coleraine 18/19

Hi there, does anyone have an interview for geography PGCE coming up? I have one on the 2nd of March!
Reply 1
I've mine on 2nd March too.
Reply 2
Were you able to download information on the Geography course?

I can't for some reason.
Reply 3
Original post by G_og123
Hi there, does anyone have an interview for geography PGCE coming up? I have one on the 2nd of March!

Have you heard anything back about your interview?
Reply 4
Original post by cmag775
Have you heard anything back about your interview?[/QU

No i didn't hear anything yet. Not even sure if my references have been contacted. I think my interview went ok, but when they asked me if i had any other qualifications that i could offer such as sporting certificates for extra curricular activities i fumbled a bit. That was the only part of my interview that i didn't have an answer for.
Reply 5
I've just emailed my references to check there now. My interview went well but would just love to know now, It seems so long ago since the interview .
Reply 6
Hi :smile: I had my interview on the 2nd of March too, but still no word. I know they contacted at least one of my references. Has anyone contacted UU to see what's happening?
Reply 7
No, I'm not sure if there is any point at this stage. If it's mid May and we haven't heard anything by then I will definitely send an email. It seems a lifetime since the interview now at this stage.
Reply 8
Hi,
I have an interview for geography in 2 weeks!
Any tips on interview questions?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending