The Student Room Group

RGU, Aberdeen Midwifery Interview 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by carieh
Hi! Congrats on your unconditional! I have an interview tomorrow for midwifery at Robert Gordon tomororw,do you have any last minute tips?😊

I have my interview tomorrow as well. Everyone's told me it's just about being really friendly and non judgemental.
Reply 21
aw okay that's good thank you!😊
Aw sorry I just saw this! Hope your interviews went well! How did you find it?
Anyone still waiting to hear? The wait is agony.
Me, its so annoying😩
Original post by anonymous_8
Me, its so annoying😩
You would think they would know but now eh lol
Reply 26
Original post by Laura-SH
Aw sorry I just saw this! Hope your interviews went well! How did you find it?

Aw don't worry about it! Yeah it went quite well I think, I enjoyed it😊
Original post by carieh
Aw don't worry about it! Yeah it went quite well I think, I enjoyed it😊

Oh that’s good. I enjoyed it too, I didn’t know what to expect but it was definitely better than I’d hoped!
Reply 28
Oh that’s good. I enjoyed it too, I didn’t know what to expect but it was definitely better than I’d hoped!

Yeah it was so relaxed and much better than I thought!
Anyone heard back yet?
Original post by anonymous_8
Anyone heard back yet?

Nothing yet here :frown:
I interviewed on the 10th and got an unconditional offer tonight. We were told April as well so I wasn’t expecting to hear so soon. Hopefully not too long until you hear!

Laura you must have been at my interview were you? I was on the 10th too and given an unconditional :smile:
Original post by nats4293
Laura you must have been at my interview were you? I was on the 10th too and given an unconditional :smile:

Well done!! Were you at the 1pm interview?
If you’re on Facebook there’s a cohort group started up for people with offers for this September.
Well done!! Were you at the 1pm interview?
If you’re on Facebook there’s a cohort group started up for people with offers for this September.

Ah no i was 9am. Didnt realise there were two :smile:
Ah whats the group called? Il go have a look :smile:. Have you accepted or have you had offers from others too?
I interviewed on the 2nd of March. I know it's not even been a week yet but I'm impatient!
Has there been many offers last 2 weeks? Such a long wait to hear:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending