The Student Room Group

ABERDEEN ACCOMMODATION - Pittodrie street Bronze En suite

‼️ Tenancy Takeover - Please Share ‼️

Student Roost - Pittodrie Street, Aberdeen
*Now fully booked online*
*Girls only Flat*

I’m looking for someone to take over my 44 week bronze en-suite tenancy for 2023/24.

The price for my tenancy is £165 a week (all bills included).

This location is ideal for anyone studying at the University of Aberdeen with the campus being no longer than a 10 minute walk away.
There is also a bus stop just outside with a frequent bus route to RGU.
Student Roost is also in close vicinity of Aberdeen Sports Village, Union Street, Union Square, Beach Boulevard, Night Clubs and more.

Student Roost also have excellent facilities such as a Games Room, Rooftop Terrace and Study Spaces.
They also have a 24 hour reception where the staff are friendly and readily available.

A cash bonus will be awarded once all paperwork is signed and the tenancy has been transferred.

Please message me for more info..

Thank you!
Original post by abrarmasaoud
‼️ Tenancy Takeover - Please Share ‼️

Student Roost - Pittodrie Street, Aberdeen
*Now fully booked online*
*Girls only Flat*

I’m looking for someone to take over my 44 week bronze en-suite tenancy for 2023/24.

The price for my tenancy is £165 a week (all bills included).

This location is ideal for anyone studying at the University of Aberdeen with the campus being no longer than a 10 minute walk away.
There is also a bus stop just outside with a frequent bus route to RGU.
Student Roost is also in close vicinity of Aberdeen Sports Village, Union Street, Union Square, Beach Boulevard, Night Clubs and more.

Student Roost also have excellent facilities such as a Games Room, Rooftop Terrace and Study Spaces.
They also have a 24 hour reception where the staff are friendly and readily available.

A cash bonus will be awarded once all paperwork is signed and the tenancy has been transferred.

Please message me for more info..

Thank you!

Hi all,
If anybody has any additional questions about Pittodrie Street, you can find out more on our website or feel free to drop me a message.

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending