The Student Room Group

What was your first video game console?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mystelle
Mine was the DS Lite, I played Cooking Mama all day. Oh the nostalgia :rolleyes:

Nintendo Wii - MARIO!!!
Original post by YouAreAYute
tbhh i cant remember, but i think it was san andreas

and every playstation since lmaooo we're hardcore fans
you?

I decided to get a Gamecube and an N64 to play games like Mario, and the Zelda games.
Then ps3, ps4 and xbox one - I use all 3 still...
I need to go now but if you want we can talk tomorrow?
1st PC: Zx Spectrum

1st Console: Dreamcast
Original post by Realitysreflexx
not to be nerdy or technical

but thats a portable handheld console...

not a real console lol🎮

Well in that case it was either the Game cube or the PS1! The game cube will forever be my favourite (had the best Mario kart imo).
yeh same here nintendo ds lite with mario and sonic olympic games in 2009
Original post by Baza2002
I decided to get a Gamecube and an N64 to play games like Mario, and the Zelda games.
Then ps3, ps4 and xbox one - I use all 3 still...
I need to go now but if you want we can talk tomorrow?

yessss
Reply 27
Original post by Ray_Shadows
yeh same here nintendo ds lite with mario and sonic olympic games in 2009

Omg I loved that game! :biggrin:
Original post by Notoriety
Aye, couldn't beat Sonic on that like.

I genuinely didn't know Sonic was even on that console. I thought it was only on the one after - the Genesis or Mega or whatever it was called.
Original post by Trinculo
I genuinely didn't know Sonic was even on that console. I thought it was only on the one after - the Genesis or Mega or whatever it was called.

It was one of the last games released on Master, according to Wiki.
Reply 30

I had a 520ST but that was definitely more a computer than a console.
Reply 31
Original post by Sabertooth

Anyone have one of these? Some of the best games I've ever played I was introduced to on this.

Lemmings
Cannon Fodder
Monkey Island
Settlers

Yes, the Amiga 500, Atari 800, and so on. Writing BASIC programs on a 10" screen with orange letters on a black background and 48K of RAM. Good times!
I had a Nintendo DS I loved it, then I got an Nintendo wii, after that I got an iPad and I just got a new phone for Christmas. It’s an iPhone 7+ 📱📲
Nintendo DS Lite, loved it and spent many untold hours on it, though managed to spill my drink on it a couple of years later so the top screen is all stained.

Still working and going strong though!
Mine was a NES
Gameboy Colour / PS1
Sega megadrive
SNES
Original post by Mystelle
Mine was the DS Lite, I played Cooking Mama all day. Oh the nostalgia :rolleyes:

My first console was the NES. I was a part when Nintendo finds the feet. I am a bit proud of it.
Sega Master System with two games built-in.

Original post by Sabertooth

Anyone have one of these? Some of the best games I've ever played I was introduced to on this.

Lemmings
Cannon Fodder
Monkey Island
Settlers

My friend had one with loads of games. We used to play Alien breed, moonstone, rainbow islands, narc, final fight, SF2, midnight resistance.
Original post by noggins
My friend had one with loads of games. We used to play Alien breed, moonstone, rainbow islands, narc, final fight, SF2, midnight resistance.

Damn, street fighter 2 with my brothers - ****ing awesome.

Just remembered I had worms on it too, now that was fun when people came round. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest