The Student Room Group

mum too soft on brother

my brother is always so rude to my mum and always plays video games and never listens to her. she goes on about how "he'll never play again" and how she's "telling dad" but she never sticks to these 'promises' and my brother is always disrespectful to her. how do I get her to actually do something about this??
Sell his stuff.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
my brother is always so rude to my mum and always plays video games and never listens to her. she goes on about how "he'll never play again" and how she's "telling dad" but she never sticks to these 'promises' and my brother is always disrespectful to her. how do I get her to actually do something about this??

How old is your brother? If he keeps being rude then he could either start doing his own chores to see how much his mum does for him or his consoles should be moved away until he learns how to be respectful, you could tell your dad about his behaviour too.
Original post by Anonymous

Omg same!
My brother is the youngest in the family (2 older sisters). My sister and I are disciplined and we don’t speak back to our parents in the way that my brother does. He slams the door when he gets angry and tells my sister and I to shut up or else ‘slap us’. Bear in mind he’s 15 years old.
We tell our parents and they do tell him off, but it’s not enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending