The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Offer of Place for 2018/19- PGDE

Hi there, I had my interview for primary education in January and they said it might be end of March before we heard back.

Just wondering if ANYONE has received any kind of offer yet? I'm getting impatient and really just want to know either way. I'm worried I havn't got in and they are telling people who did get a place first, rejections later on.

Please do let me know if anyone has been offered a place and when your interview was :smile:
Original post by erin_a
Hi there, I had my interview for primary education in January and they said it might be end of March before we heard back.

Just wondering if ANYONE has received any kind of offer yet? I'm getting impatient and really just want to know either way. I'm worried I havn't got in and they are telling people who did get a place first, rejections later on.

Please do let me know if anyone has been offered a place and when your interview was :smile:

Hello! I have not heard back either and I’m going a bit crazy with the wait! I had my interview in January too. I plan to phone them at the end of the week if I have not heard back, I’ll keep you updated on what they say.

You are not alone! ☹️
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
I am in the same position. Where did you apply to? Its driving me crazy!
Reply 3
Original post by jenh_11
I am in the same position. Where did you apply to? Its driving me crazy!

Hiya, i applied to Dundee university (this is a Dundee uni forum). what about you? when was your interview?
Reply 4
Original post by primaryteach19
Hello! I have not heard back either and I’m going a bit crazy with the wait! I had my interview in January too. I plan to phone them at the end of the week if I have not heard back, I’ll keep you updated on what they say.

You are not alone! ☹️

Hey, did you call them yet? if so, what did they say? Please keep me updated if you call? Or i might call tomorrow... or today!! It's driving me mad, i really just need to know either way.
Reply 5
Original post by erin_a
Hiya, i applied to Dundee university (this is a Dundee uni forum). what about you? when was your interview?

Sorry i'm new to this! I had an interview at UWS, Strathclyde & Dundee but not heard back from any of them yet. Dundee was on the 6th of Feb.

What about you?

Hopefully we will hear something soon!
Reply 6
Original post by jenh_11
Sorry i'm new to this! I had an interview at UWS, Strathclyde & Dundee but not heard back from any of them yet. Dundee was on the 6th of Feb.

What about you?

Hopefully we will hear something soon!

My Dundee one was 23rd Jan, didn't have any other interviews. Fingers crossed!!
Original post by erin_a
Hey, did you call them yet? if so, what did they say? Please keep me updated if you call? Or i might call tomorrow... or today!! It's driving me mad, i really just need to know either way.

So I called them and they said we should all know by the end of March and she couldn’t tell me if people had been sent offers yet. I’ve heard back from Strathclyde now but no news from Dundee!
Reply 8
Original post by primaryteach19
So I called them and they said we should all know by the end of March and she couldn’t tell me if people had been sent offers yet. I’ve heard back from Strathclyde now but no news from Dundee!

When did you hear back from Strathcylde? Did you get an offer if you don't mind me asking? The waiting is awful! Good luck to you both! Dundee did say at my interview that it would be the end of March before they put any offers out? Who knows?
Original post by jenh_11
When did you hear back from Strathcylde? Did you get an offer if you don't mind me asking? The waiting is awful! Good luck to you both! Dundee did say at my interview that it would be the end of March before they put any offers out? Who knows?

I heard back from Strathclyde on Wednesday! Yeah I got offered an unconditional, which I am accepting. Dundee started giving out offers around the 5th of March last year but they seem to be going slower this year.
I hope you hear back soon, this is my second time applying (didn’t get in last year) so I know the wait is horrible! Good luck guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending