The Student Room Group

PGDE interview

I recently applied to do my PGDE. I interviewed at Dundee and was offered a place within a week (very fortunate I know), it is conditional as I need to complete my undergraduate course which I will this academic year.

I have an interview at Edinburgh for my PGDE next week and I am wondering if they are going to want to know/ask if I’ve been offered a place anywhere else, can they see I have? Am I meant to tell them?
Reply 1
Original post by alicia1372
I recently applied to do my PGDE. I interviewed at Dundee and was offered a place within a week (very fortunate I know), it is conditional as I need to complete my undergraduate course which I will this academic year.

I have an interview at Edinburgh for my PGDE next week and I am wondering if they are going to want to know/ask if I’ve been offered a place anywhere else, can they see I have? Am I meant to tell them?
I've already had an interview with Edinburgh. They won't ask about your other offers, don't worry. They will probably ask you if/why you want to go to Edinburgh, but as long as you give a reason and sound enthusiastic it's fine.
Reply 2
Original post by MattM02
I've already had an interview with Edinburgh. They won't ask about your other offers, don't worry. They will probably ask you if/why you want to go to Edinburgh, but as long as you give a reason and sound enthusiastic it's fine.
I had it today! I think it went well fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending