The Student Room Group

AQA Biology GCSE Specimen Paper 2 (Set 2)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BobJones789
Haven't got them, nor have i done any (except biology which was a couple of weeks back now)

Okay that's fine
Original post by BobJones789
Haven't got them, nor have i done any (except biology which was a couple of weeks back now)

Can you give me the biology one, if you don't mind?
Really need it...
Original post by soundgirl
please let me know if you could send me the mygcsescience videos, it would be so so appreciated, thanks!

Email please
Reply 23
Original post by Limaj_lra
Revise Inheritance,Genetic Variation and Evolution, those are big topics that also came up in the paper 2 mocks, but for revision just watch those my-gcsescience videos and freesciencelesson( on youtube). I got the mygcsescience videos all downloaded, ask if you want it.

How do u have the mygcsescience videos downloaded? Don't you need a membership for that?
Original post by brarje
How do u have the mygcsescience videos downloaded? Don't you need a membership for that?

Haha, its on a flashplay which can easily be accessed and downloaded, by pressing f12 i think it was and ctrl + f, searching for '.mp4' . Clicking on the link redirects you to a page dedicated to the video player alone, with a download icon on the play bar.
does not work
Reply 28

i requested for permission to access the file
Reply 29
Original post by brarje
i requested for permission to access the file

ok so i have access now but i tried playing the video and it told me to download it but it still didn't download or play it.
Reply 30
Original post by brarje
ok so i have access now but i tried playing the video and it told me to download it but it still didn't download or play it.

i can access the practise questions and answers tho
Reply 31
What about biology paper 1 topics?
I've already done paper 1 for both physics and chemistry, if anyone needs the topics for that I can offer them but I suppose the majority of the students have already done them.
Original post by brarje

What do you mean?
Reply 33
What do you mean?

Screenshot_10.png
It shows me this when i try to play it
And then this when i click download
Reply 34
hi there. i have instagram. could you please send me the qustions?
Reply 35
Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.

hi there. i have instagram. could you please send me the questions.. is it possible that you could do it today?
Original post by jbishop
hi there. i have instagram. could you please send me the questions.. is it possible that you could do it today?

Send me your instagram then lmao :biggrin:
Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.

Hi could you send me them please .

Hi please could u send me the biology foundation paper 2 mock set 2 please. Thank u.
If u need any help I'm here.
Original post by Work hard !
Hi please could u send me the biology foundation paper 2 mock set 2 please. Thank u.
If u need any help I'm here.

Im so sorry but I only have the higher papers. Sorry man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending