The Student Room Group

UCL Msc Management 2018/2019 Applicants/Offerholders

Haven’t seen this post yet so here goes! I just received my offer last week. My profile is finishing an undergraduate degree from a london based uni with a 2:1 in engineering :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ken5678
Haven’t seen this post yet so here goes! I just received my offer last week. My profile is finishing an undergraduate degree from a london based uni with a 2:1 in engineering :smile:

Still waiting to hear back! Did my interview about 2 weeks ago- how long did it take for your offer to come through?
What uni do you go to please?
hey went to a uk uni and got a 75% in a business related course in my undergrad. got an unconditional from ucl, anyone else?
I am from India and currently working at one of the big 4 in consulting
Reply 5
Original post by weasleyfan29
Still waiting to hear back! Did my interview about 2 weeks ago- how long did it take for your offer to come through?

it took me a whole 8weeks maybe abit more to hear back! After my interview they just went quiet for a very long time so dont worry. Keep checking portico and if your status changes to “Application being processed” check at midnight UK time and your application results will change
Reply 6
Original post by Lucy1995..
What uni do you go to please?

I go to King’s College London finishing up my undergraduate degree~
Reply 7
I applied to UCL for the same on 30th January and after my academic reference said they couldn't be able to complete it because of some letter or IDK, I changed it to professional reference (both referees were employer). On 7th February, they rejected my application without giving any reason (Thank you for your application for admission to the above programme of study. Unfortunately, following careful consideration of your application, the selector has not found it possible to recommend your acceptance). My degrees were graduation - 55% & PGDM - 65 % with 4 years of experience in Marketing, including 6 months of experience in working here in London in digital marketing. I was really looking forward to it. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by ssqmul
I applied to UCL for the same on 30th January and after my academic reference said they couldn't be able to complete it because of some letter or IDK, I changed it to professional reference (both referees were employer). On 7th February, they rejected my application without giving any reason (Thank you for your application for admission to the above programme of study. Unfortunately, following careful consideration of your application, the selector has not found it possible to recommend your acceptance). My degrees were graduation - 55% & PGDM - 65 % with 4 years of experience in Marketing, including 6 months of experience in working here in London in digital marketing. I was really looking forward to it. :frown:

so sorry to hear that :frown: maybe you might had a lot of work experiences and the course was designed more for newly grads, have u considered MBA programmes instead? they teach similar contents but are designed for ppl with more work exp,
Reply 9
Original post by ken5678
so sorry to hear that :frown: maybe you might had a lot of work experiences and the course was designed more for newly grads, have u considered MBA programmes instead? they teach similar contents but are designed for ppl with more work exp,

I have got a conditional offer from QMUL and waiting for my Imperial result. Imperial is taking lot of time as my referees were submitted on 3rd Feb (1 professional & 1 academic), so, still in some hope from there.
Reply 10
Original post by ssqmul
I have got a conditional offer from QMUL and waiting for my Imperial result. Imperial is taking lot of time as my referees were submitted on 3rd Feb (1 professional & 1 academic), so, still in some hope from there.

does anyone have any idea about MIM from QMUL? How their placements are and is it a good college compare to UCL / Imperial? I just want to be assured, in case I left with only 1 offer. Thanks
Just accepted my unconditional offer to UCL 🌟
Reply 12
Hey, congrats!!! just wondering what's your profile, and your application timeline like?
--
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ken5678

Original post by quantamleap
hey went to a uk uni and got a 75% in a business related course in my undergrad. got an unconditional from ucl, anyone else?

Hi, can you please share the questions you got for the online interview? That would be really heplpful! Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I applied mid-March for the Course. Till when can I expect any decision from their side. Can anybody Help?
Reply 16
Original post by studentv123
Hi,

I applied mid-March for the Course. Till when can I expect any decision from their side. Can anybody Help?

I personally had to wait for over 8 weeks for the decision. So don't panic if you don't hear from them during this time.
Original post by ken5678
I personally had to wait for over 8 weeks for the decision. So don't panic if you don't hear from them during this time.

Hi,

Thanks for this information. When you say 8 weeks did you meant after the interview?
Reply 18
Original post by studentv123
Hi,

Thanks for this information. When you say 8 weeks did you meant after the interview?

Yes the 8 weeks was after the interview.
Original post by ken5678
Yes the 8 weeks was after the interview.

Thanks For This. Received my unconditional offer letter just 10 days after my interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending