The Student Room Group

UCL postgraduate applicants thread 2023/2024

Hi guys, decided to set up an applicants thread for those considering postgraduate study at UCL for 2023/2024.

I’m considering applying for the MSc Management programme for 2023.

Please comment below what courses everyone is considering applying for.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I’m an international student applying to the MSc Biosocial Medical Anthropology program.
Reply 2
Original post by Rlee21
Hi! I’m an international student applying to the MSc Biosocial Medical Anthropology program.

Awesome! Nice to meet you
Original post by LoDMR
Hi guys, decided to set up an applicants thread for those considering postgraduate study at UCL for 2023/2024.

I’m considering applying for the MSc Management programme for 2023.

Please comment below what courses everyone is considering applying for.

Hi. I am international candidate. Applied for MSc Financial Technology and completed all references on October 27, 2022.
Reply 4
Applying for psychological sciences MSc
I applied for MSc Child Development. Sent my application a few days after the portal opened and my references were sent within 1 day.

Hoping to hear back sooner rather than later! 🤞🏾
Just wondering what is meant by Sequence after submitting application. Mine it says is 5.
Mine says 2! I’m not sure but I’m hoping it’s the number of your application
Original post by victoriaoku
Mine says 2! I’m not sure but I’m hoping it’s the number of your application

Ok. Thank you. When did you apply? And for which course?
Reply 9
Original post by abhinavkhare
Just wondering what is meant by Sequence after submitting application. Mine it says is 5.

Where do you see this? Now curious what mine says. I’ve seen that it takes a while to hear back from UCL, can’t stand waiting 😂
Original post by Rlee21
Where do you see this? Now curious what mine says. I’ve seen that it takes a while to hear back from UCL, can’t stand waiting 😂

Hi. After you submit the application and when any of your referees send their reference, at that time UCL send you email. Check those emails.
Ok. Thank you. When did you apply? And for which course?

Fully submitted on the 27th Oct with all references. I applied for MSc Child Development. how about you? 😊
Fully submitted on the 27th Oct with all references. I applied for MSc Child Development. how about you? 😊

Ok. I submitted with all references on October 27. Mine is MSc Financial Technology.

sequence = each course has its own number.
Hi. I am international candidate. Applied for MSc Financial Technology and completed all references on October 27, 2022.

I received response from them on October 30, 2022, that they have received my application and
admissions team and senior academics are carefully considering my MSc application.
I received response from them on October 30, 2022, that they have received my application and
admissions team and senior academics are carefully considering my MSc application

Oh interesting! My applications status says: application under assessment.
Reply 16

Same for me! I haven’t received any updates so I’m a little nervous.

When i login to portico, it also says 'Application under Assessment '. Let's see what happens.
I wonder has anyone received any further correspondence? 👀
I wonder has anyone received any further correspondence? 👀

I haven't till now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending