The Student Room Group

Biology A2 unit 3 predictions CCEA

Anyone got any predictions for the biology unit 3 exam, since we have no A2 papers to practise on other than the specimen paper.
Reply 1
There are past papers from June 2003 for the AS practical paper, which would lead me to believe that there would be A2 past paper? if anyone has access to them please share!
What all experiments have you been revising?
The respirometer, DNA extraction and the haemocytometer I’ve been focusing on
Original post by Oliviaa205
The respirometer, DNA extraction and the haemocytometer I’ve been focusing on

Good idea! Have you been looking over statistics ?
That was pretty bad I thought
That was pretty bad I thought

I didn't like it either
It was the suggest questions I really didn’t like and then we learnt u only use a buffer for pH so I hadn’t a clue about the first question
It was the suggest questions I really didn’t like and then we learnt u only use a buffer for pH so I hadn’t a clue about the first question

I was exactly the same only learnt pH and pretty sure i got almost every suggest question wrong. The turbidity question was so random aswell
Original post by Jamiemcq17
I was exactly the same only learnt pH and pretty sure i got almost every suggest question wrong. The turbidity question was so random aswell

It was actually awful like apparently it’s to do with density or something! Our teacher told us ccea can’t ask us dissection becuase everyone does different one so of course I didn’t learn it and that comes up as a bigger question
It was actually awful like apparently it’s to do with density or something! Our teacher told us ccea can’t ask us dissection becuase everyone does different one so of course I didn’t learn it and that comes up as a bigger question

Haha we're exactly the same i didnt learn dissection either and had to make up an answer on the spot. Im hoping for low grade boundaries and a good A2 1 paper
has anyone any predictions for the essay on the A2 1 paper on Thursday 7th June?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending