The Student Room Group

AQA french gcse

should i just learn my vocab for the listening and reading?
Reply 1
Original post by Zahra166
should i just learn my vocab for the listening and reading?

Dunno. I’ve got my French exams on Tuesday but I don’t really know how you can revise for listening/reading people say past papers but I think you have to know the vocab.
Behind the aqa revision guide are the vocabs I recommend learning as much as you can.
Reply 2
Original post by Kev lad
Dunno. I’ve got my French exams on Tuesday but I don’t really know how you can revise for listening/reading people say past papers but I think you have to know the vocab.
Behind the aqa revision guide are the vocabs I recommend learning as much as you can.

same. my exam is on tuesday for listening and reading and writings on friday. i heard someone got a B by simply revising the vocab
Reply 3
same. my exam is on tuesday for listening and reading and writings on friday. i heard someone got a B by simply revising the vocab

Ye probs, speaking and writing are easy as long as you get different tenses in you will easy get above a grade 6. Personally I think listening is the hardest as there’s always bs convos that no one understands. It’s basically guessing but if you revise the vocabs you should be fine.
The problem I’ve got is that in the morning I have listening then reading straight after and in the afternoon I have biology ~ it’s Gona be difficult to revise French with biology.
Reply 4
Original post by Kev lad
Ye probs, speaking and writing are easy as long as you get different tenses in you will easy get above a grade 6. Personally I think listening is the hardest as there’s always bs convos that no one understands. It’s basically guessing but if you revise the vocabs you should be fine.
The problem I’ve got is that in the morning I have listening then reading straight after and in the afternoon I have biology ~ it’s Gona be difficult to revise French with biology.

im gonna focus on biology the night before though cos thats what i wanna do next year. wbu?
i just hate the fact that they add unnecessary words into the convos and it makes me get mixed views on the answer!!
Reply 5
im gonna focus on biology the night before though cos thats what i wanna do next year. wbu?
i just hate the fact that they add unnecessary words into the convos and it makes me get mixed views on the answer!!

Ahah I can’t agree more but tbf biology has a lot of content to revise for night before, at the end of the day it’s your choice.
I just hope French listening is not too hard. Same with reading.

Quick Reply

Latest