The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Depends on the type of skirt, I normally wear knee length skirts, when I wear my faverate knee length pink skirt I always wear a pale pink half slip with black stockings held up by a suspender belt, I never wear tights and my knickers are a waist high skin tight shapewear control thong that's always tight up between my bum, I like it that way, always feel's sexy and looks sexy with stockings before I put my skirt on, I quite often wear this underwear to work, feel's great all day and nobody' know's I have my knickers tight up my bum or I'm wearing stockings.
Reply 61
Original post by Hunter38
Me and my girlfriend were out yesterday and she was wearing a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees. It was very light and the slightest breeze was enough to threaten to lift it. It blew right up quite alot throughout the day giving plenty of other guys a good eyefull!

She was wearing a pair of short, lacy, see through boyshorts that were quite revealing. She says she never wears big underwear even under short skirts. She says that the don't feel very sexy.

So what do other girls wear under skirts or short dresses? I just didn't like the idea of other guys seeing my girlfriends, essentially, bare bum. I thought girls wore bigger pants if people were likely to see up their skirts to cover up a bit.

To be honest I don't wear anything underneath if waer bodyhuging dress or tight skirt.
Reply 62
I do wear some time, Tstring or Gstring or mashed
If I wear a dress which is hardly ever I wear a thong because a lot of the time wearing a dress u see the underwear line and nobody wants to walk around with underwear lines wearing a dress .. so maybe that’s why ur girlfriend does it cus there is no line being shown even with lace underwear there is none.. maybe u should ask her ...

Edit: totally didn’t realize this was from 6 years ago until after I made a comment...
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 64
I like to feel sexy. Big granny pants are not sexy. Shorts are too hot so I'm a lacy thong and try to be careful but so what if they do see. It's just skin same as on your arm or face
Reply 65
I don't wear at all underwear under short skirts/dresses, I love it without it.
Reply 66
Original post by hali0112
OP, it happens. I wear floaty summer dresses when the weather is nice and even a slight breeze makes my dress fly up. It's embarrassing and I hate it but that's what happens when you wear summer dresses. I usually wear simple black knickers/ girl shorts.

esprit-amazoncouk-lingerie-bodywear-womens-shorts.jpg

No one can really say much about them. They are plain and normal. If I wear sexy lingerie under that then when my dress flies up it'll be even more embarrassing for me. The only person I want to see my sexy lingerie is my boyfriend.

My words!! Simple pants that cover our bits will do the job!
I don’t wear short skirts and dresses. Omg I just realised I’ve never worn a skirt wow I’m proud lmfaoo
I hardly ever wear dresses but when I do I usually wear like a thong
Original post by K1tten
It's just skin same as on your arm or face

Cool send me a pic of your minge babes, just a bit of skin innit :biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Cool send me a pic of your minge babes, just a bit of skin innit :biggrin:

why do you want to see it
This is a really old post o.O
Reply 72
it became active again
Original post by K1tten
why do you want to see it

Cause it's a minge...
Reply 74
Me and my girlfriend were out yesterday and she was wearing a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees. It was very light and the slightest breeze was enough to threaten to lift it. It blew right up quite alot throughout the day giving plenty of other guys a good eyefull!

She was wearing a pair of short, lacy, see through boyshorts that were quite revealing. She says she never wears big underwear even under short skirts. She says that the don't feel very sexy.

So what do other girls wear under skirts or short dresses? I just didn't like the idea of other guys seeing my girlfriends, essentially, bare bum. I thought girls wore bigger pants if people were likely to see up their skirts to cover up a bit.

**** off
Reply 75
Ewww
Reply 76
Well tell me wate you where

firstly I hate to break it to you but your girlfriend can wear what she wants and a lot of women don't wear bigger pants incase they're seen; they wear smaller pants incase they're seen, also the underwear isn't the problem its the dress- YOU want her to wear less light fabrics or something tighter to the skin. just wait till winter and you'll be happy because she'll be covered up in layers instead
Reply 78
Lucky boy
i wear any type of underwear and shorts on top

Latest